Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Arrogant low life crim, I feel sorry for the poor woman he conned into marrying him

why? she'll clean him out  - that's her payday

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

why? she'll clean him out  - that's her payday

Hard to do that from the bottom of the river...

Offline NBTBRV8

She looks quite depressed -

You'd run a mile from that , amazing what makeup can do.

Offline tdc911

She looks quite depressed -

They both look like if they sat too long out in the sun they would start to melt.

Offline adam01

You'd run a mile from that , amazing what makeup can do.

maybe?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

this is for you dodger

AUBURN Council will be sacked today and an administrator appointed due to ­serious concerns some councillors were misusing their position.

The Parramatta Advertiser has learned Local Government Minister Paul Toole will inform the council of its fate this morning after considering a submission from the council last week.

The council’s disciplinary action will be followed by a public inquiry examining serious ­allegations of improper conduct, amid claims that some councillors made fortunes by rezoning their own land and developments, which became legal under new local government laws in 2012.

A council report tabled at an emergency meeting on January 27 said Mr Toole wanted the councillors stood down so that no planning decisions could be made during the investigation.

Auburn councillor Irene Simms said she was shattered by the decision. Picture: James Croucher
It also said Mr Toole had concerns that councillors still having access to council staff and records may “frustrate” the public inquiry.

Auburn deputy mayor Salim Mehajer, who attracted attention to himself and the Auburn Council when his wedding shut down a street in Lidcombe in ­August, is involved in a Supreme Court matter where he is trying to remove a four-month suspension imposed on him by the NSW Civic and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT).

Cr Mehajer was suspended for four months by NCAT for failing to declare a pecuniary interest.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/work/auburn-council-sacked-by-state-government-following-allegations-of-improper-conduct/news-story/c76028a64b7201a01f471885d6992ccf

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
About time, corruption is the norm these days everything from Govt to the Church...............
Something for you over in the financials thread..........

I believe I predicted that would happen many pages back in this thread. I'll bet they get minimal, if any personal penalties and get to keep their money.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I believe I predicted that would happen many pages back in this thread. I'll bet they get minimal, if any personal penalties and get to keep their money.

Yes you did and they will worm out of it no doubt.
I guess if there's no consequences we should all be doing it, start a scammers thread with tips on how to beat a piss weak system  ;)