Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib

Offline Ali_R

• Drives: 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • Name: Aloush!
That^ is a digital image, I'll post up pics when mine's (just an ES with options at this stage) done up :thumbsup:
I was originally going for an R34 Skyline, but insurance knocked me into reality :irked:
Ohh ES aye..i was going to buy the 09 vrx at some stage but found the subi and thought it suited me more :) haha, im trying to upgrade it slowly to look like an STI...can't wait till its done. Are you upgrading yours to look like an evo ?

Offline dkabab

I've owned 2 eunos Cosmo's in the past. Loved them, 20b triple rotor, twin turbo engines. And they just looked cool

My old toys... i do miss them, will buy one again one day.

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

Ohh ES aye..i was going to buy the 09 vrx at some stage but found the subi and thought it suited me more :) haha, im trying to upgrade it slowly to look like an STI...can't wait till its done. Are you upgrading yours to look like an evo ?
I was originally looking at a black '10 VRX, but I thought it didn't look hardcore enough, so I got the new ES instead, figured I could make it look as ricer as I wanted (the VRX came with a pretty mild body kit), and tried to get away from the 'EVO' look, but unfortunately most Lancer body kits imitate the EVO X, however, I will attempt to differentiate my car as much as possible. What sort of upgrades are you looking at for your Impreza?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The RX8 was sold last year.  The concept was great, the execution lacking.  The FD -  an absolute superb vehicle.  The NA MX5 -  another brilliant well designed car.  Also sitting in the shed waiting for the day I get a chance to restore her

Offline Ali_R

I was originally looking at a black '10 VRX, but I thought it didn't look hardcore enough, so I got the new ES instead, figured I could make it look as ricer as I wanted (the VRX came with a pretty mild body kit), and tried to get away from the 'EVO' look, but unfortunately most Lancer body kits imitate the EVO X, however, I will attempt to differentiate my car as much as possible. What sort of upgrades are you looking at for your Impreza?
Yeah ive noticed that, but still the evo looks nice :) haha...my car, looking for an exhaust system, STI wing, WRX scoop, (possibly a STI front lip and vortex generator) :P

Offline cel

My mates RX7 Series 8 RZ, great looking car, definitely stands out!

Offline dkabab

My mates RX7 Series 8 RZ, great looking car, definitely stands out!

its a timeless design

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

Yeah ive noticed that, but still the evo looks nice :) haha...my car, looking for an exhaust system, STI wing, WRX scoop, (possibly a STI front lip and vortex generator) :P
Vortex generator? I thought they were only a Lancer thing, but whatever tickles you fancy. I'm refraining from any sort of wing since I don't like the idea of drilling holes into my car :melting:, and I wanted a huge obnoxious drift style wing which would have to stay there :o. Other than the body kit I'm thinking of a black roof wrap and maybe a partial bonnet wrap, black 18" wheels, and some other black bits :darkside:.

Offline Ali_R

Vortex generator? I thought they were only a Lancer thing, but whatever tickles you fancy. I'm refraining from any sort of wing since I don't like the idea of drilling holes into my car :melting:, and I wanted a huge obnoxious drift style wing which would have to stay there :o. Other than the body kit I'm thinking of a black roof wrap and maybe a partial bonnet wrap, black 18" wheels, and some other black bits :darkside:.
That would like quite awesome...what colour is the paint work atm ? And yeah the vortex generator is a Lancer thing but I've seen em on subaru's and they look just as good :)