Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Looney,
The female on your avatar is schmick.
HOWEVER:
Unless that Zuffenhausen self-korreckting-kiddy-car in background is an RS 2.7 lightweight...............
Nah! Do NOT pass Go! Do NOT collect [whatever] $$.......................
Deutschlandt, Deutschlandt, Uber alles..................
[If that's ok with the rest of you........]

while i do like the old stuff, im kind of smitten with my GT3, very much the most adrenaline packed road car i have ever owned/driven

Offline AGUSTA F4

Hi Guy's,

Firstly I would like to apologize for motor12's behavior on this forum I had no part of what happened, it has really made the club and myself look like amateurs. I have attached a email that I wrote to Ash yesterday I just want to clear the air and start fresh.

Hi Ash,

My name is Mark Cook and I worked for The Supercar Club with James Ward for almost 3 years based in the Sydney office. I'm the other part of Motor12, my user name being Austa F4. I'm writing to you as I feel obligated to apologise on behalf of users LP700 and Motor12's behavior on your website. It's just unexceptable and I'm embarrassed and in disbeleif as to what they have said and how they have reacted on your website. My involvment with the company, although part time, consists of establishing the brand and seeking the very limited number of members, most of which are ex-supercar club members and personal friends. The comments made on your website by users, LP700 and Motor12, we're made by my business partners' son and his friend. They have been told under no circumstances to comment or talk garbage about motor12 club or use those login's again.

I remember back to the P1 days, James spoke highly of your forum stating it was a good way of gaining exposure and impressions of the club with true motor enthusiasts, so I thought I would start a conversation about motor12, having only launched the motor12 website some two weeks ago, to get an idea of what your members thought of this new car club. After posting 2 small posts I let my business partner know what I had done and well, the rest is history. What these two teenage kids have said about my newly formed club online has really done some damage to the Motor12 brand. I spoke with Marcel from Cel Sydney and he's directed me to get in touch with you to explain the situation as you might be able to do me a favor by cleaning up the Motor12 thread. I would sincerely appreciate anything you could do to help me in this regard before any more damage is done.

Kind regards Mark Cook.

Ps. Great forum you have!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Is that the only way to drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini.........

No there is another car club that has posted on here and actually did it in a more civilized way.

Also obviously you can go out an buy one yourself.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
Hi Guy's,

Firstly I would like to apologize for motor12's behavior on this forum I had no part of what happened, it has really made the club and myself look like amateurs. I have attached a email that I wrote to Ash yesterday I just want to clear the air and start fresh.

Hi Ash,

My name is Mark Cook and I worked for The Supercar Club with James Ward for almost 3 years based in the Sydney office. I'm the other part of Motor12, my user name being Austa F4. I'm writing to you as I feel obligated to apologise on behalf of users LP700 and Motor12's behavior on your website. It's just unexceptable and I'm embarrassed and in disbeleif as to what they have said and how they have reacted on your website. My involvment with the company, although part time, consists of establishing the brand and seeking the very limited number of members, most of which are ex-supercar club members and personal friends. The comments made on your website by users, LP700 and Motor12, we're made by my business partners' son and his friend. They have been told under no circumstances to comment or talk garbage about motor12 club or use those login's again.

I remember back to the P1 days, James spoke highly of your forum stating it was a good way of gaining exposure and impressions of the club with true motor enthusiasts, so I thought I would start a conversation about motor12, having only launched the motor12 website some two weeks ago, to get an idea of what your members thought of this new car club. After posting 2 small posts I let my business partner know what I had done and well, the rest is history. What these two teenage kids have said about my newly formed club online has really done some damage to the Motor12 brand. I spoke with Marcel from Cel Sydney and he's directed me to get in touch with you to explain the situation as you might be able to do me a favor by cleaning up the Motor12 thread. I would sincerely appreciate anything you could do to help me in this regard before any more damage is done.

Kind regards Mark Cook.

Ps. Great forum you have!

does that mean no more fun ?????  :confused: :( :waah:
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline AGUSTA F4

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
Sorry guys i know you were having fun

lol aye ..... i reckon they should be sorry for what they did on this forum not you .... you didn't do it

AE is full of fun people mate ....
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Sorry guys i know you were having fun

perhaps get the kids to apologise, maybe a public flogging

is the F4 in the M12 club   :scratchchin:

Offline G-One

• Behaviour is Genetic, Stupidity is Inherited

• Drives: Old Discos; Rangie; Jap MR2 Turbo; Espada S II
  • Name: Don' Matter
while i do like the old stuff, im kind of smitten with my GT3, very much the most adrenaline packed road car i have ever owned/driven

You want to try my "improved" W20 MR2 Jap-spec Targa Turbo GT.................

"Point and shoot.........!!"

Yessssssssssssssss!
[I stole it from my youngest son. He can have it back when he pays me for the seats re-doing and the new turbo and the replacement transaxle..........................
Oh, and I have "improved' it while I've had it.
A car ought perform up to its full potential, no.

Y'getting the o/a assessment........?

Offline G-One

• Behaviour is Genetic, Stupidity is Inherited

• Drives: Old Discos; Rangie; Jap MR2 Turbo; Espada S II
  • Name: Don' Matter
does that mean no more fun ?????  :confused: :( :waah:
Mark Cook!!!
Why do I KNOW that name????

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

perhaps get the kids to apologise, maybe a public flogging