Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I'm probably heading for a run down the nasho, south of sydney towards the gong this weekend, hopefully Sunday if anyones interested.  Forecast looks ok.
Thats a great run through the National Park.  Had to be a bit careful on the bike though as a few covered areas were damp!

Offline BenC

• Bus Driver

• Drives: cars
  • Name: Ben
Great day for a run today.  That 6.0 is a sight to behold.

It would be nice to meet a few more people off the board.  My thoughts are that a Cavalinos meet is a great way to get everyone together, then go for a drive after the event.  I'm going to try to drum up a bit of interest as there don't seem to be that many meetups running at the moment.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Glad you photo shooed out the number plate but left the  reflection in your windscreen  :doh:

Edit
Fix  :thumbsup:

Offline BenC

• Bus Driver

• Drives: cars
  • Name: Ben
HAH!

Clearly i've no future as a photoshopper :)

edit : fixed!

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

Was an awesome day out and drive ... I'm not fussed about the plate really.  Everyone sees the plate when it's on the road anyway ... must be like a zillion photos of it already in peoples private collections! :-)

I have some stunning pics too I'll pop on here.

Nice to meet Ben and his buddies too!  Gorgeous sounding Larini exhaust! :-)

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

Will post a few up ... useless with photoshop ... so if your fussed about the number being deleted, may have to ask a nice mod! :-)

Offline a.taylor

Great day for a run today.  That 6.0 is a sight to behold.

They make a great pair!

I'd be up for a run some time, spur of the moment is a bit harder for me coming from the 'gong but when something is being planned I'll come up.

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

They make a great pair!

I'd be up for a run some time, spur of the moment is a bit harder for me coming from the 'gong but when something is being planned I'll come up.

Actually planning the Gong next ... will see if Silhouette wants to come and play. :-D

Offline a.taylor

Let me know and I'll come up and meet at the entrance to the RNP or some such ;)

Offline Tuffy38

Will post a few up ... useless with photoshop ... so if your fussed about the number being deleted, may have to ask a nice mod! :-)

Hi guys,
Apologies for jumping onto your thread... was wondering if any of you were interested in a supercar/exotic cruise/meet next Friday the 26th at 10am. We have a number of exotics and supercars already lined up for the day and just thought i would see if anyone here would be interested. So far there are about 20 cars on the list, of which we already have Lambo's, Ferrari's, McClarens, Viper, Corvette, Porcshe and R35s. Meet starts at a Childcare Vacation centre in the Auburn area for the kids to view and hopefully be inspired and then we cruise to Wisemans Ferry for lunch!

Let me know if you're interested, you can PM me