Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Cool. No problems if you want your car dropped off at UberGarage too - and we can load em both up from there and one of my chappies can check that all's secure n fine...

C'mon, do it!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Cool. No problems if you want your car dropped off at UberGarage too - and we can load em both up from there and one of my chappies can check that all's secure n fine...

The Happy House.  :cool:

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
My rates are very good for transporting between capital cities.  Just ask Al.   :cool:

And of course all trips are fully documented, in a way that only a photographer could.   :D

But yes otherwise go with Ceva - just make sure you ask for their "Race and Prestige Transporters" and don't go general cattle class.

The organiser (Mohammed) is a good guy.  I've got his number and email if you need it.

But doing the drive is still the best option.

Offline allanuber

That ... is ... an ... awesome photo.

I'm jealous you got that drive!
C'mon, do it!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I remember thinking we might have stopped in the same place.

Couldn't hold the camera still after spending the night in the car in 0 degrees. :?

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Hi guys & gals

May have to transport Syd-> Melb. exotic this week, those that have had good experiences, any recommendations ?

My 2 car truck just got back from a Brisbane trip, full both ways, but that's a rarity, there's often a space.

Currently booked until mid next week, but if there's any melb - syd jobs coming up I might have a return spot, or two.

It's $3600 for the two way trip, or $900 each car each way. Door to door, no double handling or depot drop/load.

Alans is the best operator around, and has 3 trucks on the road almost all the time, doing shuttle service, call him and mention me and he'll give you a better deal than his retail price.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline allanuber

FF. Let me know if you have 2 return spots Sydney to Melb... a 4wd and a scary car. No massive hurry. Dangerous person for delivery...
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Thanks Mark, yes it's a good thing, despite being French  :tilt:

Uberman... I don't have anything going to syd as yet, but if something comes up I'll holler.

There's a race meeting end of May and I might find some space in one of the melb based rave trucks if you like? Same for you adam, if you can wait a month, it might get easy????

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

A FREE quote right ONLINE? But that's unheard of...