Offline SWEPCO Australia

SWEPCO 'High Performance' Lubricants - Now in Australia

SWEPCO have been established since 1933 and over many years gained credibility as a producer of only the highest quality lubricants. Plants have been strategically located around the world namely, Fort Worth, Texas, Antwerp, Belgium and Ontario, Canada.

SWEPCO lubricants are only used in situations were only the best will do, situations were equipment value is high, downtime costs large amounts money and were machinery is exposed to extreme conditions.

Current customers who have found our products to be of great value are many, but big names such as General Motors, Coca Cola, Crystal Bohemia, Boral Bricks & Goodyear have been long term customers.

We have had a great response from the Australian brick making industry in high heat applications and now have the machinery OEM evaluating our products.

Recently all products have been certified by 'Energy Star' and SWEPCO is now a energy star partner. The first and only lubricant producer world-wide with these credentials.

We can offer a range of products across varied of viscosities required by the market. I have attached some information for your review.

As you can appriciate the list of products we offer is large so if you would like to discuss further, we can fine tune my product offering to you to better suit your requirements. I am confident that we will have a selection of products that would suit your needs.

For more information or a price list and order form please contact:
Phone / BH: 03 9318 9811
Fax: 03 9318 9822
Mobile / Neil: 0419 913 532
Mobile / John: 0411 411 177
Email: neil.taylor@spcaust.com

All the SWEPCO 'High Performance' Lubricants can be pick up from our offices in metro Melbourne or we can ship anywhere in Australia

Regards,
Neil