• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
He also thinks he is a bus
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Slightly offtopic, this Porsche is for sale btw  :tilt:
Really nice Carrera  :thumbsup:

I think it might be easier to say that all Factory Ferrari Dealers are crap and over charge..... somehow I dont think they'd have a leg to stand on in a libel suit as witnesses coming forward to say they were crap wouldnt be hard to find...... but if you happen to have a good experience with one pop it up and surprise us all, that would be really nice.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I think it might be easier to say that all Factory Ferrari Dealers are crap and over charge.....

I think thats a fair assumption to kick off and just fill the gaps with any good ones you've found.

You can't be sued for general comments about the industry but otherwise tread carefully, Wattens is probably right and I'm being too cautious but once the legal boys get you by the throat it's nasty and expensive win or lose.

The legal profession are scum sucking bottom dwellers in the main.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I have a good experience with Zagame for selling parts. Other than the girls on the reception never know what time of day it is as they answer the phone (but they ARE pretty), it's all good.

Quick service, almost always correct parts, no quibbles with returns, and price on SOME stuff is bizarrely cheap.

Thanks Dodgy, for the nod, but to clarify I'm NOT accepting any new work before July at this stage. I'm backup up like a hungry hippo.

Believe it or not, I have a resto thats making Bretts look quick.

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
I am very unimpressed with a dealership in Sydney who 1) is still allowing their customers to drive my old car while using my personalised SA plates and not their trade plates 2) allowed someone to get some sort of toll fine with these plates 3) made me have to spend now over 45 minutes on the phone and another 45 plus minutes of my time to try in vain to sort out the fact that I am in SA and was not responsible for the damn fine 4) still has not removed my old plate even after being contacted about this issue 5) have not returned my phone calls regarding the fine and removing my old plate 6) despite the fact I had the courtesy to remove their plates and courier them back to the dealership in about a week or so, has not returned the same courtesy to me nearly 4 months later.

Unprofessional.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

why waste 45 mins of your time, sign a stat dec so you can palm the fine off, and notify NSW police of the plate situation -  should take less than 45mins

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
why waste 45 mins of your time, sign a stat dec so you can palm the fine off, and notify NSW police of the plate situation -  should take less than 45mins
Did the Stat Dec when I received the first fine. Not sure why they still sent me a final notice this week. Rang SA Reg, who after several phone calls back and forth had me ring NSW Police. Rang NSW Police, who told me initially it was a civil matter to take up with the dealership and that they were unsure of why I was told to call them. Rang SA Reg department again who then told me again to ring NSW Police. Was told that best they could do was to send a local officer to the dealership, but I would need to arrange it with that local station. Have not had the time yet to arrange this. Now having to do another Stat Dec. WTF!

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

well that sux then

reminds me of the time I received a letter from alliance telling me my vehicle was in an accident leading to 3 people being injured.  Please fill in a claim form and explain why your unregistered vehicle was been driven.  WTF!!!!!! That car hasnt been out of the driveway for 4 years.

All sorted now

Offline dkabab

Surely their use of those plates is illegal and they are driving an unregistered, uninsured car around on the wrong plates...  Sounds like an awfully big fine should be heading their way.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Smileon I received a notice on Thursday that I have been fined for toll evasion by a car I owned that was on consignment to the same dealer who is causing you trouble. To make matters worse the dealer lost all the keys to the car. So far two stat decs have been completed for him to be able to get new keys and fobs made up from Ferrari on behalf of me.

The way that dealer runs his business is like it is run by a kid. A forum member on this forum recently bought a maserati off this dealer, he didn't say anything bad happens with his experience though.

Said it before and I'll say it again, they are only used car dealers at the end of the day, we shouldn't expect much from them anyway...
Enjoying Life!!!!