Offline Mario

• Name: Polish Doctor
Yeah, i did see it on ZAS the other day. At that point I wasnt sure that black baron and metro vav were the same one. I'm just thinking that since there is an 8hp version it might even be worth it? Might last longer with less stress on the motor etc.. Maybe i should be asking ZAS for the 8hp version price..  :thumbsup:

Paul , to be honest I think it's money wasted because with the 4hp version it very powerful compared to a compressor which I also have at my workshop ! This Unit is very robust and it's made under the same specs as the 8HP just less powerful !

It's heavy duty and if I can dry this beast https://aussieexotics.com/forum/eurogloss-prestige/adelaide-detailing-gig-5943.0.html It's the same one that Metro Vac make except Metro Vac put the Black Baron logo on it !
Then it's more than enough for your car or cars !

Going 8HP is overkill ! Plus it will probably cost you more money without a doubt even if it's a group buy !
I spoke with Joel from Zas before and he has only one left ! If you guys want to do a group buy he will look after you just contact www.zas.com.au

Just my 2 cents worth !

Best Regards

Mario :)

Offline Mario

Hi Guys

I have no experience with the 8HP, but can say the 4HP Black Baron does a great job so an 8HP version should perform extremely well.

We only have one Black Baron machine left in stock and it hasn't been a massive seller for us so we won't be importing it again. That said, we have no issue facilitating a group buy for you guys with our supplier, as we could get them here cheaper for you.

The machines would be the 220V Euro versions and come with the Euro plug that you would need to change. We would basically have the stock shipped direct to whoever is organising the group buy.

If you would like us to get a quote, please confirm numbers and I'll arrange the pricing for you including shipping.

Thanks Joel,

I hope you get some responses  :thumbsup:
Good luck with it all !

Offline Paulstar

Hi Joel, thanks for the snappy response!

I want one.

Al?

Offline Paulstar

Going 8HP is overkill !

So the extra 4hp is just hot air?

I was dying to get that one out.... :D

Offline Mario

So the extra 4hp is just hot air?

I was dying to get that one out.... :D

Yes , I know Paul so was I, if the 4HP has got grunt then the 8HP ( you will have to hold the hose and Neoprene nozzle with two hands otherwise it will shoot you across the other side of the road  :p :D

You will be happy with the 4HP trust me on this one I wouldn't be endorsing this machine if I knew it was crap you know me better than that !

Look at the cars that I detail  :p ;) :p

Best Regards

Offline app

Offline Mario

Interested, but at a price. $400 seems steep...

There is a saying in life you get what you pay for ! :p
Buy cheap now and you end up paying more later ! This is not the crappy stuff you buy at Bunnings or Ebay !

It's robust professional machine  :thumbsup: