Offline Jamezilla

• Drives: BMWs for everyone!
  • Name: James
Could everyone who has an outstanding Drive Day owed to them by ASCP please contact me.
We have a schedule of drive day events coming up in Melbourne (and Sydney if that is more suitable) for some corporate clients and I am prepared to honour these places for you.

Contact me on email - jw@supercarclub.com.au

Thanks
James

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com

Offline simie

Using a lawyer to chase only $1500 each?  I wouldn't bother.  The co will go broke before you can get a judgement and you will be way down the list of creditors. 

I would just keep ringing but start getting used to the idea of not seeing a cent.  Be happy if all your financial upsets in life are as small as this.
[/b]

It is quite obvious that you have posted this quote with a vested interest in this company. $1500 is a lot of money to anybody regardless of their financial status!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] Simie

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

It is quite obvious that you have posted this quote with a vested interest in this company. $1500 is a lot of money to anybody regardless of their financial status!!!!!!!!!!!! Simie

I think you are barking up the wrong tree completely there.

The point that mhh was making, was that it would be a waste of time and money chasing ASCP with Lawyers as it would end up costing ten times that and you would probably end up with nothing at the end of it anyway.
That is why I suggested a "Class Action", if there was a fair number of you guys it "may" have been an option but again you may end up with nothing to show for it anyway.
VCAT is still an option as it deals with small claims but even if your case is successful, getting the money is still another matter.

Take up Jame's offer and go enjoy a drive day with him.

It makes me really angry that James feels that it is his duty to come good with this offer, as it is not his fault, but I know why. (not angry at James but those ASCP dudes)

But what an Awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!!    :thumbsup:

From now on to be known as Mr. Super Excellent Generous Dude.

;)

Offline GeoffR

I work for a Company that engaged Aust Sports Car Promos for a drive day in Nov 08.
We paid them a deposit bond of $18,000 (6 cars at $3000 each) and have been unable to get this money refunded.
The drive day went ahead in Sydney as planned without incident but despite our best efforts we have had no luck in getting our money back.

We have passed the matter to a debt collection service, who issued a letter of demand in Jan 09. There was no response from Rocco so it is now going through the Vic Court system.

Rocco was full of promises ie I'll call you straight back , no problem - the money is held in a Trust a/c blah blah blah.

Does anyone have any idea where Rocco has gone ? Is there anything else we can do?

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Could everyone who has an outstanding Drive Day owed to them by ASCP please contact me.
We have a schedule of drive day events coming up in Melbourne (and Sydney if that is more suitable) for some corporate clients and I am prepared to honour these places for you.

Contact me on email - jw@supercarclub.com.au

Thanks
James

James - well done and that is an extremely generous offer. Whilst I have my own "super" car to drive, I do know a few of your guys and I take every chance to recommend your business to potential customers I have contact with. Well done to you!

Oh....hang on......I seem to have just remembered that I pre-paid 365 drive days with this other mob........could you just give me one of your cars please?  :D :D
Always Gunna

Offline Livinia

I work for a Company that engaged Aust Sports Car Promos for a drive day in Nov 08.
We paid them a deposit bond of $18,000 (6 cars at $3000 each) and have been unable to get this money refunded.
The drive day went ahead in Sydney as planned without incident but despite our best efforts we have had no luck in getting our money back.

We have passed the matter to a debt collection service, who issued a letter of demand in Jan 09. There was no response from Rocco so it is now going through the Vic Court system.

Rocco was full of promises ie I'll call you straight back , no problem - the money is held in a Trust a/c blah blah blah.

Does anyone have any idea where Rocco has gone ? Is there anything else we can do?

A search today of the Australian Sports Car Promotions website shows that his company's interests has been taken over by The Supercar Club.  Maybe James from the Supercar Club might be able to enlighten you on the whereabouts of Rocco or if Rocco has any stake in The Supercar Club???