Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Fantastic effort :thumbsup:

Gee that Hotel looks interesting.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Didn't the Darwin dealer fix that up while stored?

He did, but I wasn't game to rely on his assurance that it would be there. It's very hard to find. No Mobil servo I've been to has it. Repco, Supa Cheap, speed shops, all no go. So getting an extra litre was welcome insurance.

I only requested the Darwin dealer supply a litre pack. No way would I let a new dealer touch the engine.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

He did, but I wasn't game to rely on his assurance that it would be there. It's very hard to find. No Mobil servo I've been to has it. Repco, Supa Cheap, speed shops, all no go. So getting an extra litre was welcome insurance.

I only requested the Darwin dealer supply a litre pack. No way would I let a new dealer touch the engine.
:thumbsup:

Find the right Penrite equivalent....

Offline app

Thanks for rounding up the oil, app.  I put it to good use too. 

The trip was a dream run. Unless they had cameras hidden in the bushes somewhere.  :o

That reminds me - I nearly overtook a police car yesterday between Erldunda and Kulgera. Those who know this (130km/h limited) stretch know it is very tempting.  I'd just overtaken a few caravans when I noticed the car up ahead had a big aerial on the rear bumper. Throwing out all anchors, I shadowed it into to town at a respectable distance.  That could have been interesting. :eek:

It's a pleasure :thumbsup:

Offline app

FWIW, when I went to the distributor, they told me someone from Ford had been asking about it.  But as you said, good to have an extra litre for insurance and for a long road trip, I wasn't taking any chances. :)

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
here you go

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BOSE-QC20i-QuietComfort-QC20i-EARPHONES-BRAND-NEW-100-GENUINE-OZ-STOCK-/121396376795?pt=AU_headphone&hash=item1c43c9b4db&_uhb=1

thanks but two things....

a. That's an auction, not a buy it now price.
b. that's the QC20i, which is for iOS....I need the QC20

Mark, I assume there was no issue with comfort after a long period of wearing, was there?

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

thanks but two things....

a. That's an auction, not a buy it now price.

Mark, I assume there was no issue with comfort after a long period of wearing, was there?

No issues - they are more noticeable than iphone buds but I had then in for up to 8 hours at a stretch with no discomfort. They come with 3 sizes for the earpieces. The best thing is no ringing ears after a day on the road.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

What's the difference? I was going to buy some myself and all this geeky stuff goes right over my head.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

What's the difference? I was going to buy some myself and all this geeky stuff goes right over my head.

i is iphone/ipad compatibility ( volume and pphone control)  no i is everything else

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

i is iphone/ipad compatibility ( volume and pphone control)  no i is everything else

Sounds like I need the QC20 for Android then.