What : Point to Point, single release sprint over 1000m in a straight line
When : Saturday, 22nd October, 2011
Where : Temora Aviation Museum, Temora Airport, Temora
Time : Arrival Time TBA.
DRIVERS BRIEFING AT TBA
Cost : $125 per person (maximum two entrants per car)
Number of Entants : 120
Entries : Entries will be taken from 8am on Tuesday, 14th June, 2011. There are 120 spots/entries available. Entries will be taken in the order they are recieved. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT TIME OF ENTRY with reciept number as proof of entry paid.
1) All participants must hold a Level 2 Speed CAMS license at a minimum. This will require you to be a member of a CAMS affiliated car club
2) THIS IS NOT A BURNOUT COMP. THERE WILL BE NO TYRE WARMING WHAT SO EVER. IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN BURNOUTS, PLEASE ATTEND WSID ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT.
3) CARS WILL BE CHECKED OVER BY A CAMS SCRUITNEER ON THE DAY. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE REGO'D, BUT DO HAVE TO PASS SCRUITINEERING.
4) There will be a fire/rescue crew onsite
5) There will be no refunds on entries once paid. If for whatever reason you cannot attend once entered, you need to sell your spot to someone
6) We are basing this event as 6+ runs per person
7) ANY DRIVING ON AT THE EVENT, NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE DAY, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. WE WILL BE RUNNING SUCH A TIGHT DAY, THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR PEOPLE BEING IDIOTS. There is a massive difference between having fun, driving well and enjoying yourself and wrecking the day for others because you are wasting time
Passangers are no allowed for the events this year.
9) No Motorbikes or Karts
10) Timing will be done with proper point-to-point timing equipment similar to a special stage on a rally
We already have national magazine coverage and are also in discussion with a National TV network and program. Any further media enquires, please contact us via the email address below
Having planned this event for the last 18 months, we are under no illusions that this event will fill very quickly. We have everything from road registered Honda's, toyota's and Commodores to high end, old and new european and us muscle and exotica, with also a good mix of Road and race cars
MORE DETAILS WILL BE PUT UP OVER THE NEXT WEEK, INCLUDING FULL SUP REGS, ACCOMODATION DETAILS, AND SPONSORS
If you have any questions, please free to email email@example.com