Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Worth a post here I recon :)

Wow what a rare find. This is an original 1973 Ferrari 365 GTS/4 Daytona Spider with an incredible 3,227 actual miles. This rare example has been certified through the *Ferrari Classiche* program and has all documents supporting the certification. Additionally, this car has all the manuals, original leather pouch, warranty card and owners service book and nice "History of" book which includes a brief history, copies of original invoices from Chinetti-Garthwaite Imports, copies of previous owners titles and more. It is #108 of only #121 original Daytona Spider's ever produced and possibly the lowest mileage in existence. It was purchased new originally from Baker Motor Co in Atlanta, GA and is now being offered for purchase by Foreign Cars Italia - an authorized Ferrari dealership for more than 30 years. *Ferrari Classiche Certification and Attestation. For more than 60 years, Ferrari cars have been eagerly sought after by classic car collectors the world over. One of the main functions of the Ferrari Classiche department is to issue Certificates of Authenticity to road-going Ferraris over 20 years old and all Ferrari competition cars, including Formula 1 single-seaters of any age. The Certificates officially attest to the cars' authenticity and also provide important documentation for buyers should the certified vehicles ever be sold on. Another advantage is that all certified cars are permitted to take part in official Ferrari events including, for instance, the Shell Ferrari Historic Challenge, which takes place in Europe and North America. During the certification process, the cars undergo a thorough inspection at the Classiche HQ in Maranello. Using Ferrari's extensive historical archives, a committee of experts known as COCER (Certification Committee), chaired by Ferrari Vice President Piero Ferrari, evaluates the technical characteristics of each car put forward for certification. This technical examination of the car is the most important step in the process. It reveals whether the car is fully functioning, and if its chassis, engine, gearbox, transmission, suspension, brakes, wheels, bodywork and interior are original or at least comply with the original specifications.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-365-GTS-4-Daytona-Spider-1973-Ferrari-365-GTS-4-Daytona-Spider-108-121-produced-3227-miles-/360458712701?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item53ed03767d#ht_10047wt_1167

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
Wow, that's a high price!

I understand the rareity of the 121# produced, however I think that the Coupe is so much better looking!
May the Horse be with you....

Offline cel

The Coupe looks so much better indeed, like most coupes vs convertibles.

One of the few cars where I might like the convertible better is the 458, though I haven't seen the spider in the metal yet.

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
The Coupe looks so much better indeed, like most coupes vs convertibles.

One of the few cars where I might like the convertible better is the 458, though I haven't seen the spider in the metal yet.

So I read you first sentence and thought correct.....

However.....

And I was thinking ther is one car that I prefer in convertible......

And yes I agree 110% with you the 458 Spider is Stunning!!

And One more too!
May the Horse be with you....