Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

nope, don't know it.

Not a 355 spider fan though, money better spent on other models IMO. Roof/seat/windows mechanism often trouble, and rarely cheap.

Offline 986986

Thanks....... spending forever waiting for the 'right' car, just thinking about 'any' F355 to enjoy for a while until the 'right' one comes up..... really want a Manuel Berlinetta for the right money, understand the issues about cost of ownership vis 360 etc, but thats not a problem for a model I have wanted since I was a teenager! - prefer not red, if you know of anything... keep me in mind!

• Soap Dodger

Thanks....... spending forever waiting for the 'right' car, just thinking about 'any' F355 to enjoy for a while until the 'right' one comes up..... really want a Manuel Berlinetta for the right money, understand the issues about cost of ownership vis 360 etc, but thats not a problem for a model I have wanted since I was a teenager! - prefer not red, if you know of anything... keep me in mind!

If you've got the $ to consider that silver spider, see if you can find the extra and get the 355 Challenge that's at M/Msport...

good car, I've done lots to it (heads/valves/guides/manifolds etc etc), it'll need nothing/v little for a while AND it's the most collectable example of 355... AND it's got a straight chassis, unlike other/s around.

they're asking $195k... I think it'll come for a little less if you know the right people  :tilt:

Offline 986986

Thanks FF  - that is definitely my speed.... Genesis....

Will take a look online and come back to you

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

If you've got the $ to consider that silver spider, see if you can find the extra and get the 355 Challenge that's at M/Msport...

good car, I've done lots to it (heads/valves/guides/manifolds etc etc), it'll need nothing/v little for a while AND it's the most collectable example of 355... AND it's got a straight chassis, unlike other/s around.

they're asking $195k... I think it'll come for a little less if you know the right people  :tilt:
was that other HOS $60k better on ebay?  :scratchchin:

or was he dreamin?   :thumbsdown:

• Soap Dodger

was that other HOS $60k better on ebay?  :scratchchin:

or was he dreamin?   :thumbsdown:

yanking more like, as always  :cool: