Offline waz356

Offline app

He should get done for no front plate too.

I always wondered what the rules were on that. I see a fair few exotic cars with out front plates. Does anyone on here know the rules about this?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
In NSW you get 3 points.  Not sure about elsewhere but I can't recall anyone losing points but have heard of fines.

Online B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

In NSW you get 3 points.  Not sure about elsewhere but I can't recall anyone losing points but have heard of fines.

I got done 3 points in VIC and I know of another F-car owner in QLD who experienced the same.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I got done 3 points in VIC and I know of another F-car owner in QLD who experienced the same.

3 points and a fine???

I was told 3 points and $250 fine?

Was pulled over in the Mondial on a permit, the cop only saw the front of the car and no plate.

He told me he only pulled me over as a lot of sports car owners don't display their front plate and it was an easy score for him.

Once he saw that the car was on a permit he just told me to have a nice day.  :)

When I had the E21 323, the plate on that ended with 924, in the system it was 923, 924 did not exist. Drove that car around for 5 years before the mistake was picked up.
I guess I should have picked that up myself.   ;)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Another one. :p

60yo 'hoon' has Ferrari confiscated

A 60-year-old manís had his Ferrari taken away from him after being clocked driving at twice the speed limit in suburban Adelaide.

South Australian Police say the man was allegedly caught travelling at 103 kilometres an hour in a 50 zone in Kidman Park at 11.40 last night.

His Silver Ferrari 360 Modena F1 has been impounded for 28 days.

http://smh.drive.com.au/60yo-hoon-has-ferrari-confiscated-20111205-1odym.html

Offline dkabab

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

haha, he lives down my parents street..... im not surprised... hes always driving that quick down back streets

even though he wasnt caught in his own back streets

you dont shit in your own back yard

Offline dkabab

even though he wasnt caught in his own back streets

you dont shit in your own back yard

maybe it isn't him... but my parents live just off Valletta road and there is a silver 360 that is always flying down their street at ridiculous speeds...

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

maybe it isn't him... but my parents live just off Valletta road and there is a silver 360 that is always flying down their street at ridiculous speeds...

Channel 7 news are reading, was just contacted by Jessica Adamson, she's trying to get more info about the driver - told her I know nothing so she can feel free to just invent a story and run with it as normally happens, but she's keen to talk to you as well - will PM you her number.