Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Start your own Ferrari used Car Import Business

Make huge profits with small capital investment importing and selling used Ferrari cars in Australia. We will supply/export low price High Spec Ferrari cars from England (UK) for you to purchase to resell in Australia, providing sources, contacts, advice, full support and guidance of how to import cars into New Australia.

We are a United Kingdom (UK) based Car Exporter and we can supply any cars for any country

We locate and source cars in UK and export all new and used cars to trade or private clients worldwide. We deal with the entire process from purchasing the vehicle, to exporting them to the clients worldwide.

We work in conjunction with a network of car dealers across the UK ensuring we obtain very Competitive/Cheap prices. .

Upon your request, we can show you some of the many cars which are for sale in UK and quote you export prices

fuzing.com/vli/00279935a257/Start-your-own-Ferrari-used-Car-Import-Business

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
48 Ferrari 360's for sale on carsales alone. Have these guys tried to sell in Australia? Huge profits? Minimal out lay? Lol
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline totti

Hey guys,
im looking in to importing a ferrari 360 just want to know what the costs will be landed and all payed for.
looking for a Red or yellow one, coupe, over 2000 model.

Thanks.

Offline Fatty

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Hi
Try out this link here. Should give you an idea.

http://aussieexotics.com/calculators/vehicle-import-costs/?value=100000

Cheers

It doesn't include the $15 - $25k compliance charges of a raws workshop + on road costs in your state.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline redline

hi all,
if we can be of service
we import quality ferrari and lambos
we charge $22k plus gst for compliance or you can select one of our listed cars that we have ready to import.
our website
www.redlineexotics.com.au
cheers,
Gino.

Offline Ferrariadvocates

and we can supply parts to repair it.... then you can get racing red or ferrarifixer to install them...

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I'll make it quite clear.

I'm not, and don't wish to be, associated with any RAWS, import work.

In my shop, things are done right. And i'm sick of seeing half baked aqua blasted catalytic convertors short cutted compliance work.

I'll happily fix them once they're fully complied elsewhere. That's my job.

Offline karabil

Just to put things in perspective, I have imported quite a few cars from the UK. I have sold one and plan to sell at least one or two more. The one I sold was a 308--concours condition red with nero I spent over 150 hours on detailing the car and rebuilding suspension and sold it for around $80,000 which was my cost after shipping, customs and clearance fees, gst, import duty, VASS certification, RWC and registration. I actually travel to the UK and spend a lot of time selecting cars. There is no way that this can be a viable business, it is a hobby and can be a great thing to do if you like to travel and spend massive hours researching, dealing with shipping companies, agents and government. You will never recover the value of your time and travel---you have to regards this as entertainment!. Even if you inspect the car yourself, there is a risk that something will go wrong. One of my cars engine had to be rebuilt once it got to Melbourne--it was fine when inspected in the UK--We think it was abused either during shipping even though I personally drove it to the shipping agents in the UK and I always containerise. So thats one out of 10-----10% ???
The only guys really able to make a business out of importing are the RAWS and VASS agents. You will note that there are a couple of 360s on the market at the moment for under $100,000 and not selling!!   BTW if anyone wants a concours condition 328 GTB or GTS come and talk to me ---you can buy one here for the same cost as importing a good one.

Offline claude

fuzing.com/vli/00279935a257/Start-your-own-Ferrari-used-Car-Import-Business