Offline kevinv

There are some world class Panteras in Australia. Am currently bringing in my 72.  Was going to sell it in the US, but car prices here in Oz are off the charts, so I will be more than happy to drive a restrorod here in Sydney

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Hmmmmmm      :)

vehicle details
Last Modified Date 14-Aug-2009

Vehicle 1972 DE TOMASO PANTERA GT

Price $79,900* 

Interior Colour BLACK

Kilometres 58,000

Colour RUBY RED

Transmission 5 speed Manual

Body 2 door 2 seat COUPE

Drive type Rear

Reg Plate GRP4

Reg Expiry MAY-2010

Road Worthy Certificate Yes

Engine 8 cylinder Petrol Carburettor 5.8L (5791cc)

Vehicle ID 7503933

comments
* ITALIAN STYLING WITH AMERICAN MUSCLE. FEATURE VEHICLE IN DRIVE MAGAZINE. UNMOLESTED PANTERA THAT HAS ALL NECESSARY MODS MADE TO MAKE IT RELIABLE/FUN CRUISER. DON'T BUY A HEAP AND SPEND $50k REPAIRING. BEAUTIFUL CHROME/RUBBERS ETC READY TO ENJOY. ORIGINAL MAGNESIUM CAMPINOLO WHEELS PLUS SPARE SET OF POLISHED GROUP 4 RIMS INCLUDED. WON'T BUY BETTER/CHEAPER ANYWHERE PRICED FOR URGENT SALE.

Ad here.

Offline kevinv

Very good price for a basic Pantera..while not a GRP4 car, does have rare 10inch campies on the back

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
I pulled up next to this car at a set of lights a few months ago in Bell Street Heidelberg Vic. 
It certainly looked like a good car.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Think this is a new listing...

Last Modified Date   17-Oct-2009
Vehicle   1972 DE TOMASO PANTERA GT
Price   $67,000*
Interior Colour   Black
Colour   Red
Kilometres   70,000
Body   2 door 2 seat COUPE
Transmission   5 speed Manual
Drive type   Rear
Road Worthy Certificate   N/A
Engine   8 cylinder Petrol Carburettor 5.8L (5791cc)
Vehicle ID   7759975
Brief Comments   
Direct import in fair condition
comments
This Car has been privatley imported straight from the states, approximately 18 moths ago. This was
brought in as a project car, mechanically in good condtion, the paint work does need tidying up however.
The interia is in good condition. Great car priced to sell.

seller details
Contact Name   Daniel
Suburb   MILLSWOOD
State   SA
Post Code   5034

http://carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=7795314

Offline zorg

• Drives: Tractor and Tardis
prob more expensive than finding one here?

http://www.usatoaus.com/Information.aspx?id=25292

For Sale: 1972 L DeTomaso Pantera
I have owned this car for 23 years and its time to move on

It has 64,000 original miles, numbers matching engine and transmission and the car has never been wrecked or salvaged, a very solid car. Color is Ivory w/ Bronze stripes.

Original 351 Cleveland 4 bbl. Trans is a ZF 5 spd transaxle. Electronic ignition system for easy service

The suspension has been rebuilt with Factory bushings on all 4 corners with all suspension a-arms, sway bars, rotors, spindles & uprights powder coated gloss black.

Corrello coil over adjustable shocks as a part of the suspension package. Steering rack has been serviced with a 4 wheel alignment for an effortless and responsive ride.

The cooling system has a Lay down style radiator with modern electric cooling fans with all water transfer tubes powder coated gloss black. This car NEVER overheats.

The front trunk area has been carpeted with plush wool and the power brake booster up-graded with a GT5 S unit. The wheels are 6061 T6 Billet aluminum Campagnolo replicas with an extra set of tires.

tires still have 70% tread left. I also have a original complete set of Campagnolo Magnesium Wheels powder coated silver with tires.
Interior:
The interior still has the original wool charcoal carpet in very good condition (nothing worn through).The seats, door panels and dash materials are in excellent condition with no tears. The Factory steering wheel and center pad are in perfect shape and all of the interior switches, gauges and controls are in correct working order. Also includes very original Factory roadside TOOL kit.
Exterior :
Color is Ivory w/ Bronze stripes. I chose to leave the cars bright work (chrome trim)
in its original polished look verses the blacked out look. It does add a level of elegance to the overall look and lines of the car. All lenses, front, rear and side markers are new and give that fresh look when viewed. The bumpers have been up graded to GT5 S style and both front and rear grilles have been powder coated gloss black. The front air dam is a Factory GTS model from Italy with the support beam across its width. The side mirrors are the rare faceted style mounted to the windows.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Some interesting Pantera's for sale on carsales at the moment. The Black car from Fast and Furious 5 is for sale in Adelaide, a red RHD car with a built engine for sale at $96k and a beautiful pristine looking yellow car.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?silo=stock&q=%28%28%28%28%28%28%28%28SiloType%3d[Brand+new+cars+in+stock]%29|%28SiloType%3d[Brand+new+cars+available]%29%29|%28SiloType%3d[Demo+and+near+new+cars]%29%29|%28SiloType%3d[Dealer+used+cars]%29%29|%28SiloType%3d[Demo+and+near+new+cars]%29%29|%28SiloType%3d[Private+seller+cars]%29%29%26%28Make{%3d}[De+Tomaso]%29%29%26%28Service%3d[Carsales]%29%29&vertical=car&sortby=TopDeal