Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

The yellow is ok if you're into that kind of thing    :P

Yeah, we know your dirty little secret!!!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I love a woman with multiple donuts :yummy:

And I love giving women multiple donuts!!!!   :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

And I love giving women multiple donuts!!!!   :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

I believe Moe and Ned Flanders are a fan of Marge's donuts

They sometimes they enjoy her donuts together.

Offline fivesix

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I had a Vent all worked up but decided not to post......

Nurture the youth they say.......

All I will say is that this sort of shit really really fucking pisses me off!!!!!! But that will be the last time I mention it.

This whole situation is really funny. You guys seem to enjoy making fun of the rich teenager who acted in a very cocky and arrogant manner when he first joined the forum.

Mark my words though, one day when I am closer to your current ages, I'll have more exotic cars than any of you. That, is indeed a promise.

When I've got my exotic collection and I am your ages, I'll be nice to new members on the forum and give them the respect they deserve when they start being nice and making relatively positive contributions.

Have a nice day, assholes.

P.S- Not all of you are assholes.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
I had a Vent all worked up but decided not to post......

Nurture the youth they say.......

All I will say is that this sort of shit really really fucking pisses me off!!!!!! But that will be the last time I mention it.

Ah, why do you care man? You're doing great and there's plenty of people that'd kill to be in your position. (No, that position is not doggy-style Mondi).

What does it matter if some rich kid with an overindulged sense of entitlement comes in and acts like a snotbag?

Money's certainly going to buy him some temporary happiness but it's going to be a f*cking lonely run if the success in making friends here is any indication.

Even worse when his parents read this stuff and realise that they've failed in raising a solid human. Way to disappoint the home team.
C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Ah, why do you care man? You're doing great and there's plenty of people that'd kill to be in your position. (No, that position is not doggy-style Mondi).

What does it matter if some rich kid with an overindulged sense of entitlement comes in and acts like a snotbag?

Money's certainly going to buy him some temporary happiness but it's going to be a f*cking lonely run if the success in making friends here is any indication.

Even worse when his parents read this stuff and realise that they've failed in raising a solid human. Way to disappoint the home team.

Don't care really - I was just pissed off at myself 'cos I gave this peanut the benefit of the doubt when he first came on here. 

Won't make that mistake again!!!    :p

But I will quote a song from one of the most prolific and inspiring singer-songwriter of our time - Craig Sinclair:

I’ve burned some bridges getting where I am
The things I’ve done too many things I’ve said
I’ve took some time, now I understand
And I see comeuppance coming up ahead

Karma train, rolling down the track
You can bet your life that the karma train is coming back

Well I stand accused for the bad things I do
But I swear now babe I never meant you wrong
I can’t run away, from that karma train
It’s gonna pull into my station before too long

Well there’s bad times coming just around the bend
Stones in my pathway people gonna break me down
And there’s justice in what lady luck has to send
Around it goes now its gonna come around

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars

You know one of the sad things I find some of the younger ones are really just clones of their ultra-posh, attitude filled parents. Recently dealt with an awful young person who bragged about intelligence, wealth, etc and their superiority over everyone else. Now having spoken to the parent, I can see exactly why the little brat has the attitude... Having met some amazingly wealthy people in my work and private life, it impresses me how many of them are actually "normal" and respectful people who certainly don't brag about what they have/will have/daddy has etc.... Am reminded by that saying "money does not buy class".

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Am reminded by that saying "money does not buy class".

and "White trash with cash"