Offline Paulstar

That's awesome, the kid has probably learnt more car control already than the stupid Dr's kid that came on here and had 183 hours experience on the road or whatever it was.... only difference between this kid and probably every future stock car race driver in the US is that this kid is driving an R8, rather than an old Pontiac.

+1 in high school my mate would take a 100cc Yamaha or any other car or bike he could get his hands on to a empty paddock in his street, he used to get in there and rip it up, slide skid and carry on just for fun. His car control is miles ahead of mine. Rather than carrying along trying not to slip the wheels or slide out - knowing what to do if and when it happens is much much better. Lucky kid too.

Wattens - Hows Greece? Upto speed --> http://aussieexotics.com/forum/lamborghini/lamborghini-get-togethers-9807.0.html

Offline Dave_A

it is a private field, you can do whatever the fuk you like. If he can't do it on an open grass padock, then where can you safely do it? Safer in the audi than a backyard dune buggy on the padock anyway.

And has someone got a link to this "DR kid", he has been refered to a few times but I must have been away when this guy was posting, can I be brought into the loop yet? lol

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/off-topic/school-holidays-the-dumb-invasion-5021.240.html

Dont need to tell you who it is,you'll figure it out,must warn you though,goes on for a while :doh:

Offline adam01

Offline dkabab

nothing wrong with this... who hasnt driven an old beat up ute around a paddock as a kid. only difference here is the value of the car.