Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Car is bought in as a 'parts only' vehicle and then re numbered to try get it road legal........not saying it can't be done, but you need to know people in the RMS

You would be nuts to even contemplate that.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You would be nuts to even contemplate that.

There is no way on God's green earth(or whatever deity you may believe in) that this is possible, and I don't care who you know in the RMS.

If they see a parts car in a container in one piece, it's gone!

I know how strict they are on this as I got my arse kicked big time due to the dickheads at the shipping yard in the US not following strict instructions. I could not get over to the US to process my parts cars one particular time so I got the yard to do it. All they did was cut the car in half and put each half in either end of the container thinking that would be enough to make customs this end happy.........................Nope!!! When they X-rayed the container and saw the two halves they had a cow, it took me a LOT of fast talking for them NOT to take it all away and crush it!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MLCNsx

Hi All,

I am not too sure if anybody is interested, but I just had a call from John Bell, who lives in Gladstone. John has a 1998 Targa in Midnight Purple with a paddle shift auto and tan interior that he in interested is selling. The car has 116,000 kilometres on the clock, with full service history. I do not know the car, other than I helped John arrange to get the power steering rack reconditioned in the USA a year or two back. John said the car is near perfect both inside and out.

If anybody would like to have a chat about this John would be happy to hear from you. He is looking for roughly $120,000 ONO. John can be contacted via email on dingdong@highway1.com.au or on mobile 0409 116 936.

Cheers,

David

Offline MLCNsx

Well that's embarrassing!!! John asked me to advertise it on NSXPrime and Aussie Exotics and told me to make it $120.000 ONO!!!

He has now listed it on carsales for $85,000 http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-NSX-1998/SSE-AD-4360110/?Cr=0

I would think very good value at that price!

Offline TomE

Well that's embarrassing!!! John asked me to advertise it on NSXPrime and Aussie Exotics and told me to make it $120.000 ONO!!!

He has now listed it on carsales for $85,000 http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-NSX-1998/SSE-AD-4360110/?Cr=0

Up to $90,000 now ...
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline E7ITE

It's not often you see an ad beginning with "I am only selling because I have bought a seaplane - a Super Petrel LS"   :D

Offline MLCNsx

I've got no idea what he is doing, he called me to ask my advice and when I tried to point him to Aussie Exotics he was having trouble getting in, so I figured he was not all that computer literate. I thought I would try and help out, hence the reason I said I would post something here and on NSX Prime!!! Now it looks like I'm trying to profit from it, which is certainly not the case!!!

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Every nsx sale ends up being a story.

Dodgy owners   :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
Every nsx sale ends up being a story.

Dodgy owners   :)
Or drug dealers