Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

No...when you perfect it. 

I am not after any dodgy or mondy (bogan) staff.

HA you wish :cool:

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Co-incidently, I need staff too.

My truck business seems to have taken off lately, but I need someone that can drive it (MR licence req'd but also need an HR and/or HC driver), guy also needs to maintain it (so needs some HGV mechanic experience), and also be able to handle the exotic cars it carries.

This means knowing how to operate them but importantly, being slim, fit and agile enough to get around, in and out of them inside the truck.

It will only ever do medium to light duties, so won't be long haul interstate much.. perhaps 35-40k km a year, maybe less.

But the sweetener is that the guy will also be required to work in my other business much of the time too, as an exotic car mechanic. Perhaps 20-30 hours a week.

Bottom line, I'm interested in highly experienced mature people only. Qualifications to me are meaningless, simply must be able to do most of what I can, and maybe some things I can't.

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend

My truck business seems to have taken off lately, but I need someone that can drive it (MR licence req'd but also need an HR and/or HC driver), guy also needs to maintain it (so needs some HGV mechanic experience), and also be able to handle the exotic cars it carries.

This means knowing how to operate them but importantly, being slim, fit and agile enough to get around, in and out of them inside the truck.

It will only ever do medium to light duties, so won't be long haul interstate much.. perhaps 35-40k km a year, maybe less.

But the sweetener is that the guy will also be required to work in my other business much of the time too, as an exotic car mechanic. Perhaps 20-30 hours a week.

Bottom line, I'm interested in highly experienced mature people only. Qualifications to me are meaningless, simply must be able to do most of what I can, and maybe some things I can't.

Stop Hijacking my thread :D
Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

You didn't need to post this just to pretend ....we both know you you want me on board :D

Well I'm sorry but I'm in high demand for a while yet , see you after the parole :thumbsup:

Offline tentacles1

Bachelor of commerce from Monash majoring in finance and economics, dux and deputy head boy of my high school, currently working for CBA and bored shitless. Maybe I should work for you. 

Offline Cuso

You forgot to add that they must be one eyed Ferarri supporter, have a distincted hatred of anything else (except Getz) and from recent form, never dicuss making a kit car of something that is easily available for purchase.   :D

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend

Bachelor of commerce from Monash majoring in finance and economics, dux and deputy head boy of my high school, currently working for CBA and bored shitless. Maybe I should work for you.

Go to the NAB like all the others did.  I can't afford a banker on my team.  I know what my banker mates get paid.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Quote from: deangpsx8 link=topi ;)c=9585.msg143803#msg143803 date=1305896563
Go to the NAB like all the others did.  I can't afford a banker on my team.  I know what my banker mates get paid.

So you want someone who knows everything and is prepared to work for nothing, there that clears up your requirement ;)

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend

So you want someone who knows everything and is prepared to work for nothing, there that clears up your requirement ;)

No --- just not bankers salaries.  Maybe you don't realise what a senior banker gets paid