Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

i say each to their own. would I be happy with that at 15?

err yes.

You couldn't appreciate it at 15 you should still be riding pushbikes then when your 18 spend a few years in a Commodore THEN you might appreciate something better.

That car is for someone who has had enough experience to appreciate it.

They've actually taken all the fun out of it for that kid..............

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Everybody's cracking it over the car, what about the 15 Hookers he got??????

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Everybody's cracking it over the car, what about the 15 Hookers he got??????

He wouldn't know how to use them either :rolleyes:

Offline Paulstar

You couldn't appreciate it at 15 you should still be riding pushbikes then when your 18 spend a few years in a Commodore THEN you might appreciate something better.

That car is for someone who has had enough experience to appreciate it.

They've actually taken all the fun out of it for that kid..............

If you're upbringing is such that your parents have the means to gift you this caliber of car at 16, I daresay you'd have a more sophisticated (or spoilt) outlook when it comes to vehicles than a pushbike riding 15yr old, thoughts?

+1 marketing stunt, potentially a form of native advertising for 'innotech performance exhausts'

EDIT: Just saw that Innotech have created a post on this forum, yup I'm going with native advertising attempt by Innotech. Not bad.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Looks nice in yellow. Dad probably wanted it for himself but wifey said no so he bought it for the boy. ;)

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)
If you're upbringing is such that your parents have the means to gift you this caliber of car at 16, I daresay you'd have a more sophisticated (or spoilt) outlook when it comes to vehicles than a pushbike riding 15yr old, thoughts?

+1 marketing stunt, potentially a form of native advertising for 'innotech performance exhausts'

EDIT: Just saw that Innotech have created a post on this forum, yup I'm going with native advertising attempt by Innotech. Not bad.

Kind of sad though - what does he look forward to or aspire............whilst you don't know what you don't know, the sense of achievement or just aspiration followed by success due to your own blood, sweat and tear sometimes outweighs the final purchase

Offline Paulstar

Kind of sad though - what does he look forward to or aspire............whilst you don't know what you don't know, the sense of achievement or just aspiration followed by success due to your own blood, sweat and tear sometimes outweighs the final purchase

In the grand scheme of things even though that car is expensive and really, really far out of reach for most of the worlds population there are greater things out there to reach for.

Doesn't matter anyway, kid doesn't exist it's an advertisement.

Offline 986986

In the grand scheme of things even though that car is expensive and really, really far out of reach for most of the worlds population there are greater things out there to reach for.

Doesn't matter anyway, kid doesn't exist it's an advertisement.

Not in some cultures - visible material wealth is high on the aspiration scale...

Offline Paulstar

Not in some cultures - visible material wealth is high on the aspiration scale...

Agreed

I've attached a picture of what I meant prices pulled from google. The plane makes the car look cheap. The car would barely cover the cost of the maids room in that HK penthouse :melting:

Offline 986986

Agreed

I've attached a picture of what I meant prices pulled from google. The plane makes the car look cheap. The car would barely cover the cost of the maids room in that HK penthouse :melting:

Nice one!....agreed!.........