Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
Congrats, and a fantastic review and comparison!

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Excellent post, post of the month.

Post of the month, more like the post of the year so far. Excellent write up. Thanks for taking the time.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Congratulations! It's funny that this thread came up. Since coming to London week ago I've seen more Astons, Jags etc then I saw at home in a years. So I thought I would start to become a bit blase about them, but there is a Jag XKR about 3 doors down from where we are staying and I've been walking past it everyday and I'm starting to become pulled towards. I'm having bad thoughts about it, I never thought I would be this drawn to it, it's just such a stunning car sitting on the side of the road.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I agree. I also think the xkr is a magic car. I do hope these new jags improve jags world wide image. Would be a shame to loose a company like this, especially now when we know what a great car they are now capable of building.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline TomE

I agree. I also think the xkr is a magic car. I do hope these new jags improve jags world wide image. Would be a shame to loose a company like this, especially now when we know what a great car they are now capable of building.

Hopefully a production ready sports car to rival the 911 will be released at Geneva this year.  The XE has been a long time coming.

"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline app

Post of the month, more like the post of the year so far. Excellent write up. Thanks for taking the time.

Funny you say that, I almost wrote that. But everyone knows what I mean anyway...

Offline eddievanhalen

• Drives: 2010 jaguar xkr
And here she is.................all the promo and review photos I've seen to this point don't really convey how low and wide this car is in the flesh and I don't think I've succeeded either being a crap photographer.

Best I could do on an ordinary day in the wet.  Having a few PC issues today too as evidenced by the last photo.

Cheers.

Offline cel

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna