Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
some idiot on youtube was shit talking and being a hero about you writing "the goodest bits"....obviously the guy doesnt have any sense of anything.

.... lol

so i wrote something back, short and sweet.

I cop a fair bit of flak from the morons on youtube, it's pretty funny sometimes, but mostly pathetic.

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

back to the topic..........what were your initial thoughts when you saw a car, which we would all have imagined to be kept in immaculate condition, to turn out so....... insert word/s here.....????

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Meh.

It's like seeing your childhood sports star hero etc in their 60's, or a chick you went out with in your teens nowadays - you wish they had just zapped out of existence when you'd last seen them.

I don't get hung up, things change - accept, cope, and move on.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

I cop a fair bit of flak from the morons on youtube, it's pretty funny sometimes, but mostly pathetic.

I must admit that I found reading the comments more entertaining than the video!

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

Meh.

It's like seeing your childhood sports star hero etc in their 60's, or a chick you went out with in your teens nowadays - you wish they had just zapped out of existence when you'd last seen them.

I don't get hung up, things change - accept, cope, and move on.

i think i've just entered the coping stage....

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I must admit that I found reading the comments more entertaining than the video!

Hehe yeah this was one of my favourites :p

SweenyTodd98 (3 months ago)
Never seen the movie before but it looks really good, but how could these be the best scenes if you didn't even show Burt Reynolds.

ashsimmonds (3 months ago)
Cos he's not funny - in fact the movie without these bits is crap!!! :p

Dude, your a fucking idiot, I saw the movie last night, it was great. These were not the funniest bits, Burt Reynolds is fucking hilarious. You don't know good humor when it dances naked in front of you. The best moments were the Burt Reynolds and Dom Deliuse scenes.

True - I am an idiot, but these are the goodest bits, not the funny bits - if I compiled the funny bits the vid would be about 7 seconds long.

You have no sense of humor.

I just like things that are funny, like people who get worked up on the interwebs and call people names.

me too

TheBandit77TransAm (3 months ago)
wow thats not that funny.....ok maybe it is, but seriously...you dont know good movies or funny movies when you see them.

TheBandit77TransAm (3 months ago)
yeah he is.....these parts suck ass. i know millions that are way better than these and funnier too. and Burt reynolds isn't funny?? ARE YOU A FUCKUP? Dom Deluise, Burt Reynolds are a great team and a better one is Jerry Reed and Burt Reynolds. ok? go watch a B.R. movie and tell me if he is fucking hilarius, or if you just have no taste in movies.

Excellent - it's 5 past moron o'clock!

TheBandit77TransAm (2 months ago)
yeah time for you to go to sleep in moron land. Cannonball Run is a great and funny movie with some of the most hilarious cast, you worthless whore

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

Hehe yeah this was one of my favourites :p

lol............bhahahahhaha

...........they must be under the age of 10.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

anyone notice that Tara buckman wasn't wearing a bra??? purple bubblegum :D  :scratchchin:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Was wondering why I'm getting so many hits to my excerpt of "the goodest bits" of Cannonball Run on youtube that I uploaded a couple years ago which only includes the stuff with cars in it - and occasional abuse for saying the rest of the movie is crap...

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,25436913-5012980,00.html

American comedian Dom DeLuise dies aged 75

May 06, 2009 07:00am

DOM DeLuise, the portly American actor-comedian whose affable nature made him a popular character actor for decades, has died. He was 75.

His son, Michael DeLuise, said his father died Monday night.

The actor, who loved to cook and eat almost as much as he enjoyed acting, also carved out a formidable second career later in life as a chef of fine cuisine.

As an actor, he was incredibly prolific, appearing in scores of movies and TV shows, in Broadway plays and voicing characters for numerous cartoon shows.

Writer-director-actor Mel Brooks particularly admired DeLuise's talent for offbeat comedy and cast him in several of his films, including The Twelve Chairs, Blazing Saddles, Silent Movie, History of the World Part I and Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

DeLuise was also the voice of Pizza the Hutt in Brooks' Star Wars parody, Spaceballs.

The actor also appeared frequently in films opposite his friend Burt Reynolds. Among them, The End, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Smokey and the Bandit II, The Cannonball Run and Cannonball Run II.