Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
well mate u have just proved there is a clown on every stage,ur an eggspert alright,have u ever completed a kit car yourself? i dont mean paying someone else to do it btw! its people like you that make me go further in life like everyone told me i wouldnt manage to open and run a panel and paint shop and geuss what iv had my buisness now for over 3 years i have 3 car yards sending me work each week plus the private work, hire cars and also the auction work, i now own my shed and spray booth they said i cauldnt do it n it just motivated me to prove them wrong and u say to just buy a car and do it up how boring is that iv had tons of cars pimped them out fully blown engines and fully airbrushed cars the lot done the gts monaro n ford coupe LTD,transam,sandman,hondas,nissans,subarus,lancers,commys,falcons,4x4s,boats but its still not enough this is a new challenge a chance to do something diffrent,,push some bounderys do u ever think outside the box or are u stuck inside it and yeah u are right ill do this to prove a point im glad uv spoken up because it gives me someone to prove wrong..ill upload the pics from start to finish if i have to

seriously what type of trade work are u in or are u an office dick that does the bosses photo copying and gets his morning coffie or do u actually have a useful trade behind u?cause if u want to pop the bubble it aint going to happen ur just digging a hole for urself and creating an opening to be proven wrong so do u want to keep digging or r u going to step back into the shadows n soak up ur tears?,,,

ofcorse u will reply, u cant help it u need the attention, u wont be able to scratch the itch till u reply to this,u will lose sleep if u dont, because u need to have that last say dont you so whats ur best stab because buddy i really dont care what u say ur obliviously a tyre kicker so r you man enough to walk away n cop it on the chin

and for the people that have given me some useful info and pointers thanks its very appreciated

FF is one of the leading Ferrari/Lambo experts in the country. He preps Lambo's and other cars for races, etc.
You just owned yourself with your post.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Offline dklambo

• azsdxcfgvbhnjkm,l

• Drives: zxdecvbhnjkm
  • Name: zxectrbyuinmok,l
FF is one of the leading Ferrari/Lambo experts in the country. He preps Lambo's and other cars for races, etc.
You just owned yourself with your post.
well i dont really care hey i came on here to try and get useful info and tips from the guys that play with these type of cars on a regular basis and maybe find some one who has done this type of conversion before or is in the progress of it.

not to be told im waisting my time and that id better suit playing with a trash can so whatever im over it these type of cars are usually out of reach due to price range so im happy doing it up for myself and for my own saticfaction say what u must ur just shitting on someone elses dreams for ur own saticfaction.

have fun with that fellas oh and for the info some of u's provided thanks for sparing the time its appreciated
fcgvhbjnkl,

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

well i dont really care hey i came on here to try and get useful info and tips from the guys that play with these type of cars on a regular basis and maybe find some one who has done this type of conversion before or is in the progress of it.

not to be told im waisting my time and that id better suit playing with a trash can so whatever im over it these type of cars are usually out of reach due to price range so im happy doing it up for myself and for my own saticfaction say what u must ur just shitting on someone elses dreams for ur own saticfaction.

have fun with that fellas oh and for the info some of u's provided thanks for sparing the time its appreciated
you need to buy some of these
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and some spelling lessons.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Ah c'mon. Don't throw the toys out of the pram. Post the pics and progress to prove everyone wrong as you'd promised - you may get some knockers, you may get some supporters.

I have a GTR in the garage and I'd genuinely like to see how far you get with the MR2 chassis and engine - I'd crossed this off the list for any future kit builds, but you seem much more confident.

C'mon, do it!

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Ah c'mon. Don't throw the toys out of the pram. Post the pics and progress to prove everyone wrong as you'd promised - you may get some knockers, you may get some supporters.

I'd genuinely like to see how far you get with the MR2 chassis and engine

changed to what i wanted to say :thumbsup:
Give it a crack and good luck

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
you need to buy some of these
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and some spelling lessons.
I thought you could only buy a vowel, phone a friend or ask the audience.. ;)

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I hope DKLAMBO does great and gets the car done.

It really shouldnt be that hard, no different to thousands of hot rods that have been built out there and he's in the right game to do it. He said that he started his apprenticship at 13 so im guessing he's not going to be writing novels but that doesnt mean hes not going to be great at his trade and very hard working.

One of my many exe's fathers owned a crash repair, worked hard and ended up owning 6 rental properties and a huge mansion by the time he was 50. He wasnt well educated, he was dyslexic and stuttered badly at times but he was a great guy who did very well for himself.

Like Al said, DK might pick up some knockers and some supporters, there are a few guys on here that have a lot of knowledge that could help him out along the way.
This is a pretty anti kit car forum as a rule and he's already had some support on this thread so its time for him to get stuck in, post the pics and show us what he's made of.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
I hope DKLAMBO does great and gets the car done.

It really shouldnt be that hard, no different to thousands of hot rods that have been built out there and he's in the right game to do it. He said that he started his apprenticship at 13 so im guessing he's not going to be writing novels but that doesnt mean hes not going to be great at his trade and very hard working.

One of my many exe's fathers owned a crash repair, worked hard and ended up owning 6 rental properties and a huge mansion by the time he was 50. He wasnt well educated, he was dyslexic and stuttered badly at times but he was a great guy who did very well for himself.

Like Al said, DK might pick up some knockers and some supporters, there are a few guys on here that have a lot of knowledge that could help him out along the way.
This is a pretty anti kit car forum as a rule and he's already had some support on this thread so its time for him to get stuck in, post the pics and show us what he's made of.
Well said!!  :clap:  :thumbsup:
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!