Offline AdminAG

• All the news that fits to pixels

• Drives: Traffic
Source: http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/murcielago-gallardo/34259-gallardo-lp570-4-sv-coming.html

Quote from: D55L
According to the latest rumors hardcore version of LP560-4 will be called exactly LP570-4 SV, less weight, but only 10 hp more, interior will be stripped down similar way as old SL version of Gallardo. Reworked front suspension and CC brakes are expected also. Car will feature new front spoiler with similar style as LP670-4 SV and big wing like Supertrofeo G. That is all, nothing revolutionary expected. Dealers and VIP customers will be able to see this car during presentation event next January, public unveiling at Geneva auto show, first cars coming to the customers starting from next May.

The best part of news are following - this SV will not be the last version of Gallardo LP560-4, hardcore RWD version will come later next year or early 2011 to keep production until 2012 when successor is expected. So rumors I have heard and posted earlier about LP590-2 SV may be true, and it is simply great.

Quote from: Roy Cats
I can second this, as my sources close to the ground have the same info..The G car will pushed really hard next year, with very few LP640 cars, (by order only) as they clean out and re-build the assembly line for the replacement Lp640...to start production in early 2011.

Offline AdminAG

• All the news that fits to pixels

• Drives: Traffic

Offline Mario

• Sponsor: Eurogloss Prestige

• Name: Polish Doctor
I have always liked the Gallardo , the styling of this Super Car is just Diabolically Beautiful and Aggressive looking  :thumbsup:

And this extra increase in power should get the fun factor on the track  and the road !

Offline safcths mito

• Drives: alot
  • Name: Wierdo
that is really sexy !!!!!!!!!! i love gallardos and thats just made me love them more ....

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Here's the latest from the preview in Singapore.

"Our Teamspeed.com exclusive spies have uncovered exactly what the LP570-4 Superleggera will look like. The immensely talented graphic artist friend of Teamspeed, Jon Sibal, has brought the car to reality. The debut for the new Lamborghini is set for the 2010 Geneva Auto Show.

The new Lamborghini will have the same LP560 gear box, a weight reduction of 70 Kg , and a power increase of 10HP, giving the LP570-4 Superleggera a 2.35 power to weight ratio. 0 to 60 is in 3.5 seconds.

The LP570-4 Superleggera will be offered in 6 colors.
Orange
Lime green
Yellow
Black
White
Grey

Exclusive white & Italian flag bordered "Superleggera" stripping on the side.

The green, orange, and yellow Superleggera's will have extensive carbon fiber black interiors with the stitching matching the cars exterior while the grey, white, and black Superleggera's will be the same but with grey stitching.
Source: Teamspeed.com"

Offline Pazzo Canguro

• COFFEE AND CARS...What more is their? Oh Women!!

Here's the latest from the preview in Singapore.

"Our Teamspeed.com exclusive spies have uncovered exactly what the LP570-4 Superleggera will look like. The immensely talented graphic artist friend of Teamspeed, Jon Sibal, has brought the car to reality. The debut for the new Lamborghini is set for the 2010 Geneva Auto Show.

The new Lamborghini will have the same LP560 gear box, a weight reduction of 70 Kg , and a power increase of 10HP, giving the LP570-4 Superleggera a 2.35 power to weight ratio. 0 to 60 is in 3.5 seconds.

Orange
Lime green
Yellow
Black
White
Grey

The green, orange, and yellow Superleggera's will have extensive carbon fiber black interiors with the stitching matching the cars exterior while the grey, white, and black Superleggera's will be the same but with grey stitching.
Source: Teamspeed.com"

That Giallo one looks awesome....i would have one in black though...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

That Giallo one looks awesome....i would have one in black though...

I understand that the pic is just a rendering but if it is anywhere near accurate, I think they've uglified it.  :(

Offline scud

• Rocket man

I understand that the pic is just a rendering but if it is anywhere near accurate, I think they've uglified it.  :(
i like it

Offline SPEEDCORE

• Forum Virus
  • Product Not Yet Rated

Orange
Lime green
Yellow
Black
White
Grey

I'm sold!

:D

Offline Mario

• Sponsor: Eurogloss Prestige

• Name: Polish Doctor
I have always liked the Gallardo , the styling of this Super Car is just Diabolically Beautiful and Aggressive looking  :thumbsup:

And this extra increase in power should get the fun factor on the track  and the road !

On another note i don't like that rear spoiler it looks bloody ugly  :thumbsdown: