Offline app

For those who haven't seen this, turn up your speakers -

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG8nQIBl7ig" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG8nQIBl7ig</a>

I don't believe that is stock sound. I reckon there is a modification to the exhaust of some type there.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

The SLS at the show wasn't getting as much attention as the new candy apple red CLS in front of it.

I haven't driven one but I can't get enthused about a not very pretty 2 seater with a huge bonnet in front.  And I'm a Benz fan.  The sound they make is sensational though.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I don't believe that is stock sound. I reckon there is a modification to the exhaust of some type there.

That's the sound that they make!!!!!!!!!! Only that it sounds much better in real life!!!!!!!!

The SLS at the show wasn't getting as much attention as the new candy apple red CLS in front of it.

I haven't driven one but I can't get enthused about a not very pretty 2 seater with a huge bonnet in front.  And I'm a Benz fan.  The sound they make is sensational though.

I love the huge bonnet but then again I like Yank Tanks too.   :p

But you like the FF?????    :banghead:                            :p

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

But you like the FF?????    :banghead:                            :p

Well, I haven't seen it yet..........:o

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne
  • Name: Michael

That red CLS 63 was stunning!

Offline cel

I'm hoping to see a Fab Design SLS AMG Gullstream  :faint: when I'm off to London, it's extremely over the top, but would be nuts to see one:

Offline 98octane

I'm hoping to see a Fab Design SLS AMG Gullstream  :faint: when I'm off to London, it's extremely over the top, but would be nuts to see one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexpenfold/5910525900/in/photostream

This SLS GT3 looks impressive.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nv-p/5910849909/in/photostream

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon

Saw the white one in Paris they look really mean in real life.  Went to the Mercedes museum today and while walking around the train station I saw an SLS roadster, I didn't like the colour scheme of the red roof and black body.
if your car feels safe, your not going fast enough

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
It's been 2 years approx since the launch and I'd be interested to hear your thought on how you guys think that this car has been received by the general market.

Seems like they don't move too fast on the showroom floors and the prices have dropped a fair bit too.

Having stated this, they are still rare and too be honest I have never seen one on Melbourne roads ever.

I dove one at Eastern Creek when they were launched and I think they they would be a ripping GT car or even a Daily driver....
May the Horse be with you....

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.