Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I'll hold an auction in Melbourne and charge 10% sellers commission and 5% buyers commission.....problem solved :p
I recon I could get a few "special" plates in an Vic Heritage Plates auction ;)

That was one thing that I had a "huge" amount of requests for in Victoria, a private auction for just Heritage Plates! Had my auctioneer, had quite a few plates ready to go......would of been quite a success. Maybe I'll do it again one day, when I retire :)

I reckon you could make more money flogging real estate. Seems to be lots of money in it for those that do it well and work their butts off. One of the local boys changes his Maserati every year :)

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
I reckon you could make more money flogging real estate. Seems to be lots of money in it for those that do it well and work their butts off. One of the local boys changes his Maserati every year :)
I recon I agree with you.....

Offline CortinaD

I recon I agree with you.....

You are definitely onto a winner. Our two went in 3 & 10 days, only net advertising and the agents pocketed 3.x% of sale prices for doing minimal work.

Offline mtarone

You are definitely onto a winner. Our two went in 3 & 10 days, only net advertising and the agents pocketed 3.x% of sale prices for doing minimal work.

3% is a tad high, the 4 I've sold this year were all at sub 2 inc gst.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

When I was developing regularly I had a negotiated rate with an agent of $5000

Offline CortinaD

Is that including all the bs like advertising etc? These were mid 300k fixed price, I just worked it back to a %.

I am not fussed, I told the agent to do what ever was required to sell it within a week.

Offline mtarone

Is that including all the bs like advertising etc? These were mid 300k fixed price, I just worked it back to a %.

I am not fussed, I told the agent to do what ever was required to sell it within a week.

Fair enough. Well done on selling. Our properties sold between 7 days and 6 months, all of them in the Hills. Its an interesting market out there.

Offline mtarone

When I was developing regularly I had a negotiated rate with an agent of $5000

That's a very decent rate, (depending on the value of the developments obviously), but I guess he was happy with the regular income from you. :)

Offline M308

• Degranged

Getting back on track :p, has anyone heard if many/any plates sold post auction from Stewart over the last few months? I know that SA "429" didn't sell, as the owner has if for sale privately.

Has anyone actually spoken to Stewart recently? He has been very quiet pre & post his last auction, and basically all of this year, and much of last year.

Offline M308

• Degranged

Someone's popped up & updated their web site with some new plates for sale today :p

Well, not all "new" plates as such, but the web site has been updated a little with some plates he's had for sale for a while, and a few that mustn't of sold at Auction.