Offline Kian

hey guys i was wondering if anyone can help me ive seen some european number plates that start with N and then after that letters or numbers i saw for example N4 but european and then wen i go to rta nsw to do that and design the plate u have to go with 2 letters and 3 numbers or something like that i couldnt get N433 for example its not like its numerical because it has N on the front can anyone help me about this?

Offline Kian

for example look here there is N888 for sale how did that person get that and i cant order it on rta website its not fully numerical
http://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/lot/?id=ACCISC1D7BD5U6V9

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
hey guys i was wondering if anyone can help me ive seen some european number plates that start with N and then after that letters or numbers i saw for example N4 but european and then wen i go to rta nsw to do that and design the plate u have to go with 2 letters and 3 numbers or something like that i couldnt get N433 for example its not like its numerical because it has N on the front can anyone help me about this?

wat?

Offline povoro

The plates you are referring to were available at the Sydney Motor Show auction quite a few years back. They were special release plates which included N 888, N ROYCE, N 007, and about 50 others. They RTA raised a fair bit of cash on the night.

Offline povoro

BTW, are you the 16 y o that had the 430 bought for you by your very generous grand father? Someone showed me a photo and it had the same plate as the one on your avatar. What a fantastic gift if it is you.

Offline Kian

The plates you are referring to were available at the Sydney Motor Show auction quite a few years back. They were special release plates which included N 888, N ROYCE, N 007, and about 50 others. They RTA raised a fair bit of cash on the night.
really? so its only those people at the sydney motor show auction that could choose what what kind of euro plate they wanted? yes i have seen N ROYCE on a rolls phantom. but i think its not fair if they get it and a normal person cant is there going to be another auction anytime soon?

Offline Kian

BTW, are you the 16 y o that had the 430 bought for you by your very generous grand father? Someone showed me a photo and it had the same plate as the one on your avatar. What a fantastic gift if it is you.
haha no thats a rumor people said some pretty bad things behind me i would assume the ferrari f430 is just my fathers

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
really? so its only those people at the sydney motor show auction that could choose what what kind of euro plate they wanted? yes i have seen N ROYCE on a rolls phantom. but i think its not fair if they get it and a normal person cant is there going to be another auction anytime soon?
no one knows, they never tell you when, but forget n plates, get numeric ones!
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline povoro

There were only about 50 plates, you could choose which ones to bid on, but not the content. People paid a fortune for some, so it was available for all "normal people" as well as abnormal ones! Up to you what you spend your money on. I agree with Ferrarista2 - Numeric enamel plates are a more attractive buy if you can afford it.

Offline Kian

no one knows, they never tell you when, but forget n plates, get numeric ones!
But the N looks nice and logically when you think about it its way cheaper than numeric ones unless it was a low numeric number for a good price then you could think about investing and having it as an asset