Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
That's why, for a long term hold, wow is my pick.

The guard is changing and so is the model.

Trouble is the share price will suffer further until the massive enterprise turns around. There is also a lot of pain to come when they eventually pull up stumps on Masters.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Trouble is the share price will suffer further until the massive enterprise turns around. There is also a lot of pain to come when they eventually pull up stumps on Masters.

And their fruit and Veg is shit!!!!!  I was surprised at the quality of it at Aldi actually. They will want to pull their finger out!!!!!!!!   

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass

Offline j15

Interesting (the being a lender part):
https://www.strattonfinance.com.au/about-stratton/news-updates/2015/2015-10-06-what-can-peer-to-peer-lending-offer-you.aspx?

One of my colleagues is involved in a P2P start-up and over the last 12 months they've written several million in loans for an average return of 14%.

Borrowers in these arrangements must have appalling risk profiles to want to pay that much, and I'm surprised the default rates aren't higher.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

One of my colleagues is involved in a P2P start-up and over the last 12 months they've written several million in loans for an average return of 14%.

Borrowers in these arrangements must have appalling risk profiles to want to pay that much, and I'm surprised the default rates aren't higher.

Do they employ an official Knee-capper????????? 

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

Already done. :)

SYD
CBA
WOW
TLS
BHP

I hope you checked if Dodger bought any of those today?

:D
Why such a long face?

Offline E7ITE

360c: would you mind explaining how/why Coles is the better business model compared with Woolies?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot