Offline tdc911

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Christmas present for my brother.

Youre a sweetheart, I'm giving my brother a hint.. I bought him a mountain bike, helmet and bike lock... no excuses. :)

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Finally collected it.
Very nice.... If anyone ever wants any top end guitars, send me your price and I'll see what I can do for you...

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Almost feel bad for the chick I just gave 6 bad ratings to on ebay today...

I bought 6 items of make up on the 11th for a Christmas present that 5 of finally arrived today.. The stupid women sent them on the 17th one item short because she couldnt find one colour that she must have advertised after she had run out of stock. She never contacted me at all.... I would have chosen another colour. She then refunds the missing item on the 19th without contacting me and the first I know of there being one item short was when it finally arrives today. Too late to get another colour to make up a nice set. So there she is with a couple of years on ebay with all perfect ratings .... then this week she messes up an order with 6 lots of feedback. :) have a nice Christmas love.

Then she sends a message tonight saying that she thought what she did was totally acceptable. SMH  :doh:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
KARCHER CHASSIS CLEANER :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJLhyw_jjcw

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago, best car cleaning thingo that I have bought since I got the pressure cleaner.
It makes post Tassie clean ups on the toy a breeze :thumbsup:

It's particularly good at cleaning the rear diffuser area of modern Ferrari models which is highly visible from normal viewing height at the rear of the car.  To clean the area you would normally have to get down on your hands and knees on wet concrete which isn't a lot of fun. With this gizmo it's dead easy :)

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago, best car cleaning thingo that I have bought since I got the pressure cleaner.

It's particularly good at cleaning the rear diffuser area of modern Ferrari models which is highly visible from normal viewing height at the rear of the car.  To clean the area you would normally have to get down on your hands and knees on wet concrete which isn't a lot of fun. With this gizmo it's dead easy :)

That's insane! Awesome invention.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Karcher are a pain in the arse it's impossible to control the hose which is hard and inflexible and the power cord at the same time. The results are good but I wish they would improve the useability

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car

Of course you did.
May the Horse be with you....

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa

Did you give karcher the idea to build this Scott?

Offline schmik325