Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully

NZ have 15% gst and highest income tax rate of 33% :eek: and company tax of 28%.
I'd like some of that.

....and NO Capital Gains tax.
....and no LCT on cars

Offline Sparkz

• Drives: Datsun
Govt needs to stop these monkeys growing beards and breading while collecting a big pay from centrelink !

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Govt needs to stop these monkeys growing beards and breading while collecting a big pay from centrelink !

The government knows what it needs to do -  but it will lose them the elections and a lot of bureaucrats will be unemployed

It's called feathering ones nest

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
The government knows what it needs to do -  but it will lose them the elections and a lot of bureaucrats will be unemployed

It's called feathering ones nest

Yup.

Ever noticed how they get to keep their inflated Super and perks for life whilst the voting public constantly gets kicked in the head :rolleyes:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Yup.

Ever noticed how they get to keep their inflated Super and perks for life whilst the voting public constantly gets kicked in the head :rolleyes:

but their super and perks are rarely spoken about

Offline Steve.

• Drives: AMG.
  • Name: Steve
if thats what you call it, Im not looking forward to whats next.

In all honesty I can see a move to Ireland, New Zealand, or Canada in my life. I'm increasingly dissatisfied by every single political move by either major party. It's a race to the bottom and we're all being dragged along in the mess.

I have few assets in Australia that I can't happily part with, I'm single, and in about 18 months I'll have more time than money with which to put ideas into action. I don't know why people in a position similar to mine are even thinking about staying other than they've established deeper roots than I have or they just don't care.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

In all honesty I can see a move to Ireland, New Zealand, or Canada in my life. I'm increasingly dissatisfied by every single political move by either major party. It's a race to the bottom and we're all being dragged along in the mess.

I've thought the same.  I had the opportunity to sell the business for good money but for better or worse I decided to hang onto it.  So I'm here for a little longer and putting up with the inefficiencies of staff who are supposed to be productive  :doh:

If I sold, I would have tried NZ.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I have few assets in Australia that I can't happily part with, I'm single, and in about 18 months I'll have more time than money with which to put ideas into action. I don't know why people in a position similar to mine are even thinking about staying other than they've established deeper roots than I have or they just don't care.

Fair call.  Those of us with businesses here aren't so mobile but if you can, why not? Mind you, the grass isn't always greener.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Fair call.  Those of us with businesses here aren't so mobile but if you can, why not? Mind you, the grass isn't always greener.
I can't agree, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada all have better rainfall.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I can't agree, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada all have better rainfall.

LOL