Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Why are you surprised ?

I forgot they don't tell you you're paying too much you have to discover it yourself.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I forgot they don't tell you you're paying too much you have to discover it yourself.

It's a little unfair saying this just about the Big T - they are all tarred with the same brush!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

It's a little unfair saying this just about the Big T - they are all tarred with the same brush!

I've only ever been with T
I'm related to the head of customer service globally
Had Christmas lunch with him a few years ago my brother in law got a bit charged and told him Telstra was shit
He hears that all year round he didn't need it Christmas Day

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I've only ever been with T
I'm related to the head of customer service globally
Had Christmas lunch with him a few years ago my brother in law got a bit charged and told him Telstra was shit
He hears that all year round he didn't need it Christmas Day

So you don't have a very large sample size then.........................

Just remember, for every one bad story you hear about there are 20 good stories you don't hear about. Why??? Because on average we only tell others of our bad experiences, very rarely do we tell others of our good experiences.............

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

So you don't have a very large sample size then.........................

Just remember, for every one bad story you hear about there are 20 good stories you don't hear about. Why??? Because on average we only tell others of our bad experiences, very rarely do we tell others of our good experiences.............

I guess I started with Telstra and you tend to stick with what you know so I have zero sample size.
Handling a company of that size would be a nightmare you can only look after the big picture, individual cases are just insignificant unless they're in the media spotlight.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Overall I have zero complaints about Telstra
Them not telling me about cheaper plans doesn't worry me in the slightest
I don't think it's fair on tech challenged or the elderly.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
At the end of the third week of the 2016 campaign, Labor surged to its largest lead of the contest to date in a Seven News/Reachtel poll published Friday night, taking a 52-48 lead in the two-party preferred vote.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

At the end of the third week of the 2016 campaign, Labor surged to its largest lead of the contest to date in a Seven News/Reachtel poll published Friday night, taking a 52-48 lead in the two-party preferred vote.
the problem to many people on handouts and labor work the crowd .

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

I just don't get it.

People of my age who the social changes and national debt will have little or no effect on our lives ,can see the issues and vote accordingly .

While the young ,who lives will be effected far more vote for the Rudds,Gillards and FFS Greens ,if i was young again I'd be standing up voting ....I don't want these people in my country on welfare ,i want to see the multi nationals pay the correct tax ,I want to see the national debt come down not go up

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I just don't get it.

People of my age who the social changes and national debt will have little or no effect on our lives ,can see the issues and vote accordingly .

While the young ,who lives will be effected far more vote for the Rudds,Gillards and FFS Greens ,if i was young again I'd be standing up voting ....I don't want these people in my country on welfare ,i want to see the multi nationals pay the correct tax ,I want to see the national debt come down not go up

All they give a faark about is saving the forests and the dolphins, NFI about the real issues. Hence the propensity for voting for the greens.