Offline M308

• Degranged

BULLSHIT... He had a lot of taste..... it was all love making by the fire bad!

Ah, Real Estate in the sunny place. It's easy to make a small fortune in real estate here, just start with a large fortune.

Soverign Island is a ghetto and being taken over by Bikie gangs. Streets full of people with lots of loot and lots of serious bad taste.
Great post.... :thumbsup:

Offline app

I went around Sovereign Island on a boat a couple of years ago.

Strange sort of area, more than half the places seem to be empty :mischief:

Offline pku

Venting .....

I was quite keen on this property in August last year when it was listed at $780k and asked the agent to contact me if the price dropped. The Mrs also did the same thing when she arrived in Tassie late last year as I had not had any updates. Price recently dropped, but had no contact from the agent. I now have a buyers agent (with very detailed prerequisites) who asked the selling agent to contact me despite being told "contracts may be exchanged soon". With no contact from the selling agent I contacted him direct to clarify the situation and then received some very short sharp emails (who is a principal of the agency), including (quote) "Most people people (sic) if they have interest call the agent concerned rather than another agent from another agency ." (Unquote). Seriously he was an arogant f--- about it, with emails being exchanged at midnight.

Anyway, I feel a bit better now

The property is still listed for sale on the interweb if anyone would like to enquire about it  :mischief: :mischief:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-tas-tinderbox-107015406

Feel free to have your friends and family ask about it too as I will never use the agent even if he has our perfect house priced at $1.00

Ash .. if this is bad form, sorry, just delete it

Pete

Offline app

The property is still listed for sale on the interweb if anyone would like to enquire about it  :mischief: :mischief:

Better yet, send him an email with a link to your post :D

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Looks lovely, apart from the hilly terrain making the 5 acres a bit restricted.

Great value, and beautiful place.

Offline mtarone

Looks lovely, apart from the hilly terrain making the 5 acres a bit restricted.

Great value, and beautiful place.

Agreed. Clearly 730k buys a lot of house in tassie!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Pete, I'm not sure I'd cut off my nose to spite my face on this.  If it is still for sale and you want it, just buy it.  The agent's performance shouldn't stop you getting what you want.  The use of a buyer's agent has been misunderstood by the look of it.

Venting .....

I was quite keen on this property in August last year when it was listed at $780k and asked the agent to contact me if the price dropped. The Mrs also did the same thing when she arrived in Tassie late last year as I had not had any updates. Price recently dropped, but had no contact from the agent. I now have a buyers agent (with very detailed prerequisites) who asked the selling agent to contact me despite being told "contracts may be exchanged soon". With no contact from the selling agent I contacted him direct to clarify the situation and then received some very short sharp emails (who is a principal of the agency), including (quote) "Most people people (sic) if they have interest call the agent concerned rather than another agent from another agency ." (Unquote). Seriously he was an arogant f--- about it, with emails being exchanged at midnight.

Anyway, I feel a bit better now

Feel free to have your friends and family ask about it too as I will never use the agent even if he has our perfect house priced at $1.00

Ash .. if this is bad form, sorry, just delete it

Pete

Offline pku

Thanks Rog, made me reassess my thoughts for a week. The almost end of the story is that when I expressed my dissapointment I received the following from the agent (no dear Peter, no regards Andrew)

(Quote)
Thank so much for your feed back it is most help full. Most people people if they have interest call the agent concerned rather than another agent from another agency.
(Unquote)

Again it may just be a Tassie misunderstanding, but my issue is ... why is it still listed for sale, rather than listed as "under contract" or some other such thing? I drove past today and it is still "For Sale"

So I still think everyone needs to ask the agent questions about the property http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-tas-tinderbox-107015406

That is all. I feel better now  ;)

Offline Steve.

• Drives: VW R36.
  • Name: Steve.

Offline pku