Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I always find delayed gratification works best. Having someone that can give me addresses from rego numbers is really handy.

Boy I'd love that but then again too tempting.

If you'd got the rego number and called the police they would have tracked her down and breath tested her, anything that puts kids in danger like that is a red rag to a bull to the cops these days.

But yeah there are too many nut cases out there, coming back along the freeway yesterday Toyota (I think) trayback Landcruiser with search lights on the front came screaming through the traffic alongside me braked hard behind the car in that lane then pulled across in front of me continues across 3 lanes to an exit cutting off anyone there, I let go with the horn, no reaction, didn't get his plates but even blasting the horn is risky these days, too many people under the influence of too many things from crack, dope, or just plain stressed nut cases, with baseball bats at the ready.

May have been responding to an emergency not sure but it's lucky he didn't cause a huge accident.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I agree too many bloody idiots out there these days.

I put my indicator on to gat a parking spot and started moving forwards in to it when the late model white M3 behind me decided to beep at me...wtf????

this was also on the Parade Norwood.

As for that lady, I would have chased her just to get her rego at least.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

AND on the same trip back from Portsea, freeway all the way, there are sections of 80kph and if you dont watch it they WILL get you, I slowed for one of these and the f***wit behind me flashed his lights, when he passed I layed on the horn.

You should not react to people like I did, you never know who is in the other car and there are some dangerous people out there, but it's hard not to react, I must learn just to ignore it..........

On that freeway it was very apparent that the speed limit of 100 is just so wrong, should be 110 at least, idiot authorities. :mad:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

You should not react to people like I did, you never know who is in the other car and there are some dangerous people out there, but it's hard not to react, I must learn just to ignore it..........

tell me about it

I beeped at whoever drivers the gold convertible audi with Deniro on the plates -  the guy almost jumped out of the car towards me next set of lights.  i have friends that would be called dangerous -  but thats no help in those moments

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I have one of these under the seat............

It works......

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Thank goodness John Howard changed the gun laws or.............................I might be in jail :rolleyes:

No seriously can you imagine if guns were still out there in big numbers ?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

It works......

Until the guy in the other car gets out and he's bigger than you , takes it off you and , well you know the rest

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Thank goodness John Howard changed the gun laws or.............................I might be in jail :rolleyes:

No seriously can you imagine if guns were still out there in big numbers ?

Yep, my old Bedford van in the USA has 3 bullet holes in the tail gate!!!!!!     :eek:

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

Get highway patrol on a power trip and he'll make you put it in the boot... the original clublock is much better, weighted heavy at the end, rubber handle, 100% legal...   
Just saying
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

mines in the boot

but I do keep one of these in the car