Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Yes S1 is very slow, but as you progress through S2 it really starts to get going and harks back to BB more closely.

I might give it anorher shot then, if only because Breaking Bad remains one of my all time favourites.

Anyone here watch "The Walking Dead" ?  Another brilliant show, provided you're not squeamish.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I might give it anorher shot then, if only because Breaking Bad remains one of my all time favourites.

Anyone here watch "The Walking Dead" ?  Another brilliant show, provided you're not squeamish.

Only on Foxtel ?..........not interested.

Offline Neru

walking dead was good initially but just started to get a bit repetitive

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Netflix will burn through $2 billion in 2017, and negative free cash flow will continue 'for many years'

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/netflix-cash-burn-will-continue-2017-4?r=US&IR=T#uJ1tkTzY7ldkeR8O.99

Online looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
walking dead was good initially but just started to get a bit repetitive

Agreed. I just got a bit fed up with constant battles and drama.  Surely they would eventually get to a couple of episodes of trying to have normality and setting up a society. Surely in the unlikely event of a zombie apocalypse those walkers would eventually metabolise all of their calories and fade away.  I couldn't handle constant heards of walkers continually sending the main characters running.

Why not go to the florida keys,  get a private island and de-stress a little

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Agreed. I just got a bit fed up with constant battles and drama.  Surely they would eventually get to a couple of episodes of trying to have normality and setting up a society. Surely in the unlikely event of a zombie apocalypse those walkers would eventually metabolise all of their calories and fade away.  I couldn't handle constant heards of walkers continually sending the main characters running.

Its not about the Zombies and in  later series they kind of fade into the background. The living become the real danger and the story is all about the human interactions as they try to survive and create these insular, isolated and tribal micro societies.
BTW as time goes on the Zombies are indeed falling apart as they are exposed to the elements, year after year.

The series is in its 7th year and the main character "Rick" is supposedly the highest paid actor on any "TV series".

Online looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

Its not about the Zombies and in  later series they kind of fade into the background. The living become the real danger and the story is all about the human interactions as they try to survive and create these insular, isolated and tribal micro societies.
BTW as time goes on the Zombies are indeed falling apart as they are exposed to the elements, year after year.

The series is in its 7th year and the main character "Rick" is supposedly the highest paid actor on any "TV series".

i watched all the way up until where they found that town (after the prison) with the Mayor (or whatever he was called) and that's when i got fed up, because no matter what, there was always violence and drama, never any common sense or stability, it just did my head in.

Fear the Walking Dead started well, but at the end of the last season, it was the same crap again, religious nuts are keeping walkers in a shed because they cant accept the reality.

Offline Neru

i watched all the way up until where they found that town (after the prison) with the Mayor (or whatever he was called) and that's when i got fed up, because no matter what, there was always violence and drama, never any common sense or stability, it just did my head in.

Fear the Walking Dead started well, but at the end of the last season, it was the same crap again, religious nuts are keeping walkers in a shed because they cant accept the reality.

I'm the exact same as you, gave up around there

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

My love for millennials........

this is what walking zombies look like in real life.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Season 3 as I recall.
Lets face it, "normal" would make for boring viewing wouldn't it?  The end of the world would be "dog eat dog" IMO, so civilization as we know it would be unlikely in those circumstances. In fact there are periodic references to how Governments and the military quickly failed to bring back civilization and the rule of law. This is also covered in Fear the walking dead; but that is pretty 2nd rate IMO.