Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
This ^^^^

And I say this being a German who has had to endure plenty of German accents in my life.
I love the way she talks!
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

That's because when you hear her talk her mouth is normally full of your cock or hasn't she met you yet?

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I love the way she talks!

To each their own,

the other thing is she seems very contrived in her delivery, much like the presenters on Fifth Gear.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm not sure why being a good driver qualifies anyone for a presenter job on a car show. That's like insisting a food critic have good table manners. I'll believe this when I see the BBC press release.

Offline Neru

"A" new host...not "THE" new host.

was to early to think straight

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
I'm not sure why being a good driver qualifies anyone for a presenter job on a car show. That's like insisting a food critic have good table manners. I'll believe this when I see the BBC press release.

Have to agree. Hopefully this series they will have a segment called an average driver in a massively priced super car.

I'll put my hand up for that one.  :D

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Just watched the first new hosted Top Gear with Chris Evans and Matt LaBlanc.

Chris Evans just screams through the whole episode but did a reasonable job. Matt's demeanor and accent was terrible just couldn't warm to him half way between couldn't give an shit and up himself.

The first test was good new Dodge Viper and Corvette at a USA Top Gun airbase had Sabine drive with a Top Gun pilot and made him sick.

New reasonably priced car is a BMW Mini with the Top Gear track now half off road with water traps and jumps. Had Gordon Ramsay showing off his La-Ferrari well just a pic of it and another guy from New York. The engine coffee table is now only a V8.

First challenge was stupid and dumb not worth writing about you'll just have to watch it.

Chris Harris and the black dude will only do behind the scenes program and wont be aired at the same time as TG.

Out of 10 i give it a 4.5

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I actually thought Matt LeBlanc was good to watch.  That Evans guy is completely unpleasant to watch.

The nomad segment was quite good.

I won't be rushing to watch it again in a hurry though.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Sabine driving the corvette said "this suspension is terrible...like a ferrari"

*gulp*
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline dkabab

just downloaded "extra gear" instead... whoops, suppose ill watch that after. i think its a behind the scenes show or something... haven't watched it yet

MLB is good
Evans - cringeworthy