Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

It needs to be fairly plain in design, with a subtle off-white colouring, have a tasteful thickness about it and it must have a water mark.    :darkside:

Offline app

i like it cel, it's nice :thumbsup:
probably have to agree that the photo needs to be faded out
also do you intend to add the purpose of the business card on there? eg FF has his list of services on the back of his card

wouldn't worry about having to write on it...it's not a notepad guys :doh:

is that really your mobile number? in which case, it's nice...

Offline cel

Thanks for the feedback guys, it definitely needs some tweaking. I think I might make the back of the card yellow like the car. I'll work on the background as well, make it all a bit more subtle.

App: sadly not my number  :( not planning to put a purpose on the card, people I give the card to will know what it'll be about :) I was thinking about adding 'photography' but decided to leave it out.

Also need to fix up the placement of the text and logo, will post an updated version soon  :thumbsup:

Offline j15

Thanks for the feedback guys, it definitely needs some tweaking. I think I might make the back of the card yellow like the car. I'll work on the background as well, make it all a bit more subtle.

App: sadly not my number  :( not planning to put a purpose on the card, people I give the card to will know what it'll be about :) I was thinking about adding 'photography' but decided to leave it out.

Also need to fix up the placement of the text and logo, will post an updated version soon  :thumbsup:

Cel, printers Devil on the corner of Elizabeth and King St did some business cards for me recently. had 500 printed for $237 and they turned out well.

Mine were simple though, I imagine if you started going with more expensive paper/colour combos then it could be more.

Offline a.taylor

as an alternative to fading the picture out try making some elements of the text such as 'cel'  and/or m. and e. the same yellow as the car. might take a few hits to find the right combo but that might help tie things together.

Offline Jamezilla

• Drives: BMWs for everyone!
  • Name: James
Image: Business cards
You'd like the colour Mondi - it's bone.

Offline app

jamezilla, that picture actually came up in my head when i saw that comment!

Offline j15

You'd like the colour Mondi - it's bone.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y</a>

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Nice one J - on the ball as normal.

:darkside:

Offline cel

Ok, I've made some changes, original first and then three new variations, which of the three looks best?

I'm leaning towards 2 or 3

The image will be slightly cropped to the business card size