Challenge: Light Trails
This fortnights challenge is to get a photo of anything you wish and use Light Trails to add to and Enhance the photo........Use your imagination
Not just your typical set up a tripod at a busy intersection and get headlight/taillight light trails, but something that adds to a photo of another subject.
This gives participants the chance to move from not only Automotive Photography, but into where lights feature... Given the time of year, Christmas lights are relatively prevalent
Deadline for submission: Midnight on the 29/12/2008
This thread is for submissions and minor comments only (eg, thumbs-up etc) - for discussion of this challenge please use the following thread: http://aussieexotics.com/forum/photography/photography-challenge-2-light-trails-bs-thread-t3027.0.html
The winner of the challenge should create a new challenge thread on the following Monday before midnight
Midnight in your time-zone. If it becomes an issue, we will attach a time-zone to the submission deadlines.
- The photo must be your own work.
- If photo is larger than 800 pixels please link to it via a thumbnail or medium-res pic, or upload it as an attachment to your post which will do this automatically
- You are free to submit photos taken at any time from any camera.
- You are only allowed to submit one photo per challenge. Subsequent submissions will imply you wish to have your previous submission deleted from this thread.
- You are free to do post processing provided it doesn't relate specifically to challenge (levels, exposure etc).
- Anyone AE member can vote, only 1 vote per member. Photographers may vote also but not for themselves.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be the person who has won the least amount of times in the past. For this first challenge, the winner of a tie will be determined by the site owner.
Any ideas for more rules for this challenge can be posted here.
For further discussion of challenge rules in general, see this thread: http://aussieexotics.com/forum/photography/photography-challenge-rules-banter-t2682.0.html
Good luck boys, hope you have fun with this one.
Past Challenges & Winners:
#1, Panning - tdc911
(I have started this thread at the request of other users
Ash edit: added link to discussion thread and stickified.