Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

At PC Adelaide today a white Boxster Spyder was being loaded on to a truck for Sydney.

Offline charliekay

At PC Adelaide today a white Boxster Spyder was being loaded on to a truck for Sydney.

Lol. Not wasting anytime.

Offline Alpine

PCC had a white Spyder a few weeks ago, swapped a couple SUVs with another P dealer for a local client to get it.

From what I am told, Porsche will not sell a car unregistered, reason I'm told is that the respective dealer will not get the "credit" for the sale in the PCA world. The state where the car pops up and is registered would then gain the "credit" for the sale. I put a mate on to a black Spyder in another state, that dealer would/could not sell it to him as he didn't have the dealers state address, cash in a bag no trade, no deal, walked away (the mate is a multi P owner, frequent flyer with that marque). Porsche are carnts.

Offline NBTBRV8

PCC had a white

From what I am told, Porsche will not sell a car unregistered, reason I'm told is that the respective dealer will not get the "credit" for the sale in the PCA world. The state where the car pops up and is registered would then gain the "credit" for the sale. I put a mate on to a black Spyder in another state, that dealer would/could not sell it to him as he didn't have the dealers state address, cash in a bag no trade, no deal, walked away (the mate is a multi P owner, frequent flyer with that marque). Porsche are carnts.

+1

I would like the ACCC to investigate this as it limits competition, especially in single dealer states.

Offline Hazey82

Hazy, I have a possible solution. Ring me.

Got your number, Thanks I will just sorting out some options first regarding the decision to keep or sell

Offline NBTBRV8

Hazy, is that your listing that popped up on Carsales today with the most plagerised white GT4 photo?

Offline Hazey82

Hazy, is that your listing that popped up on Carsales today with the most plagerised white GT4 photo?
Haha yup. It's because of that photo I picked white. I'm just feeling the water, not decided which way I'm going yet.

Offline NBTBRV8

Haha yup. It's because of that photo I picked white. I'm just feeling the water, not decided which way I'm going yet.

Have you spoken to your dealer about selling it yet and got clarification on their limitations?

Offline Hazey82

Have you spoken to your dealer about selling it yet and got clarification on their limitations?

No not yet. Want to be 100%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk