Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I think Roger will be disappointed in himself there. he threw it away early, and NEARLY got it back...

but was fun to watch, good racing!

if only there was some variety among the cars ;)

Offline adam01

I think Roger will be disappointed in himself there. he threw it away early, and NEARLY got it back...

didn't u notice the different paint schemes?

• Soap Dodger

didn't u notice the different paint schemes?

I think the monotonous drone of the identical cars sent me to sleep for that bit.... ;)

Offline Cuso

I think the monotonous drone of the identical cars sent me to sleep for that bit.... ;)

That must be why nascar and V8's put me to sleep... but the shape and lines of a porsche are just gorgeous   :lovies:

• Soap Dodger

bloody pitchy bouncy ill handling nodding dogs.

Never seen such bad shock control so blatantly glorified.

Truly terrible ride quality, great job by the drivers just to keep them on track... mostly!

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

i didn't throw it away. after gaining a nice lead in the last race, the safety car came out due to car#28 in the sand trap. they pulled him out and he rejoined the circut and dropped gravel across the track for 2 corners. i came around behind the safety car first and my sticky tyres were covered, kingsley followed my tracks and had less on his. on the restart i knew i didn't have any grip front or rear so 2 cars passed (both with ABS). 2 laps later my tyres were clean and as you saw i chased kingsley down but wasn't good enough to pass. sometimes you need to refrain from saying what your head is thinking until you hear the correct info my friend. you aren't always right.

Offline osg

bloody pitchy bouncy ill handling nodding dogs.

Never seen such bad shock control so blatantly glorified.

Truly terrible ride quality, great job by the drivers just to keep them on track... mostly!

**Yawns**....

How did your limo's go at Bathurst again FF? ;)

Offline adam01

**Yawns**....

don't open up that can of worms again - went on enough on the 10/10th site

• Soap Dodger

**Yawns**....

very well indeed, or my one did anyway, better than most, nay nearly all, of the Porches in fact!

• Soap Dodger

i didn't throw it away. after gaining a nice lead in the last race, the safety car came out due to car#28 in the sand trap. they pulled him out and he rejoined the circut and dropped gravel across the track for 2 corners. i came around behind the safety car first and my sticky tyres were covered, kingsley followed my tracks and had less on his. on the restart i knew i didn't have any grip front or rear so 2 cars passed (both with ABS). 2 laps later my tyres were clean and as you saw i chased kingsley down but wasn't good enough to pass. sometimes you need to refrain from saying what your head is thinking until you hear the correct info my friend. you aren't always right.

In watched it live, the tv coverage showed the track conditions very well indeed.

I've seen a LOT of racing.... I know what i saw...

you did a great job fighting back, but you WERE caught out....

You do highlight an important point others may not realise... kingers 996 has ABS, and your 997 does not.

You drove very well, you didn't even make a mistake as such, just that the other guy did a better job for 2 corners.