Linked Events

• Classic Adelaide - 2008: Wed, 19 Nov, 2008 - Sun, 23 Nov, 2008

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Don't blame the event, I say. 

The problem is that most owners of old cars would rather polish them than race them - which is hardly surprising.  The event needs to follow the market and there isn't enough demand in the existing categories to fill the field - as was evidenced by the low turnout this year.  It makes sense to add another category.  I reckon it is a great idea.  Who loses?  No-one.  There's still the opportunity to run a classic car if you want to.  Personally, I'm not brave enough to enter a modern comp section but I can understand why some would want to.

baaa humbug........................sifi and goober will now at least have some recognition in a category, but i cant see them just going for a sunday drive. Agrww with Waz, the classics side will be stuffed, goober who moved into Hutt st saw Dave Edwards in his car park on Saturday morning and had a long chat about things, only 6 entries were registered for suncoast, 220 in CA and it lost money, thus he has to open the doors to get more people involved. One surprise for 09 will be a closed section in the city..........details are sketchy as we go to press but when the goobster finds out more will let me know.
And the new goob dwelling..........................chick magnet city from what I saw

what was the famous goober comment "never let ambitions get carried away with capabilities"
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession