Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Splash screen now redirects automatically to forum page.
Not doing it for Chrome on Android???

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I reckon there are two reasons for that.

First, problem is an exotic is spotted once and everyone has seen it.  What really makes it stand out is the situation an exotic is spotted in.  There's a few good action shots of yours in the Adelaide Exotics FB page.  For example, there's one of the 650S with you turning the corner and a bunch of kids in the background turning around to look, which I thought was a cool shot :cool:.  The only ones worth posting are the ones you don't have time to pull out the phone to take a pic :doh:

Second, FB and Instagram has plenty of people posting pics every 5 secs and have thousands of followers.  There isn't enough action on this forum to keep the spotters/followers entertained for more than 5 secs :p

and the third reason -  some spots are done whilst your driving.  Makes taking a pic a tad difficult

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

and the thrid reason -  some spots are done whilst your driving.  Makes taking a pic a tad difficult

That's the main reason IMO

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I reckon there are two reasons for that.

First, problem is an exotic is spotted once and everyone has seen it.  What really makes it stand out is the situation an exotic is spotted in.  There's a few good action shots of yours in the Adelaide Exotics FB page.  For example, there's one of the 650S with you turning the corner and a bunch of kids in the background turning around to look, which I thought was a cool shot :cool:.  The only ones worth posting are the ones you don't have time to pull out the phone to take a pic :doh:

Second, FB and Instagram has plenty of people posting pics every 5 secs and have thousands of followers.  There isn't enough action on this forum to keep the spotters/followers entertained for more than 5 secs :p

Great - so we agree. No Spotted thread. I'm liking the new forum already. Can I buy shares before it gets too popular?

But seriously - if it isn't worth a pic, it isn't worth a post. FFS.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Great - so we agree. No Spotted thread. I'm liking the new forum already. Can I buy shares before it gets too popular?

But seriously - if it isn't worth a pic, it isn't worth a post. FFS.

why not just do it muzzie style, no pic.....off with their head
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I must be missing something. Why ditch all the years of accumulated information here to start a new board ?

:scratchchin:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I must be missing something. Why ditch all the years of accumulated information here to start a new board ?

:scratchchin:

this site work on a iphone, its soooo 10 years ago. The owners have no concern for maintenance on here, would you buy a Ferrari with no service history
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
this site work on a iphone, its soooo 10 years ago. The owners have no concern for maintenance on here, would you buy a Ferrari with no service history

Seems like a poor reason for losing 10 years of accumulated information.

I've bought several Ferraris without any service history. They are all HOS, so what does it matter :p

A bit off topic; but are you tempted to sell the glass 308 GTB now that the prices are completely insane? The price cycle seems to be 25 years long, so some of us will be dead before the next one comes along :p

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Seems like a poor reason for losing 10 years of accumulated information.

I've bought several Ferraris without any service history. They are all HOS, so what does it matter :p

A bit off topic; but are you tempted to sell the glass 308 GTB now that the prices are completely insane? The price cycle seems to be 25 years long, so some of us will be dead before the next one comes along :p

i got offered only recently a shit load, 3 times what i paid for it, wont sell cos its now depreciated down to 6,000 dollars....too much tax to pay Scott