Offline 98octane

You guys are so mean!

I can't believe you're not interested in such lucrative concept!   :p

Offline blingbling81

:) good to see some interest:) remember email car info to blingbling81@hotmail.com   also just got a lambo gallarado in brissi interested he is emailing me tonight:) i emailed every hot car on carsales haha

Offline Brenton

• DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Hi Mr Bling Bling
I am interested in using my 911.
Could you please provide me with some more info please.
Your insurance covering the cars and public liability, who is is with and what dose it cover?
Also your pricing structure and forcasts for useage.

Also who drives, are we expected to do that?
If so what are the rates for that?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
It's not a rental service, sounds more like he gets the clients and the car owners together and i assume they figure out the details or something???? Anyway the vibe I got from the idea is it's for formals and weddings (special occasions), where the owner is usually the driver anyway....

Not a bad idea, but it has just never taken off before on a large scale. 2nd half of the year is by far the best time to launch for so good timing as long as the name gets out there. I have seen a few of these websites surface and all have failed, good thing is they do not cost much to set up, so really I guess it is worth a try, you are better off advertising by viral ways, high school kids, 21st birthdays, weddings would by far be the target market.

And if you are wanting to structure this like the Super Car Club did, well you are destined to fail lool.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

PS: i'd drive my Fez or Mazza for these in Sydney, but i'd need a face and body picture of the person hiring me, as long as I get paid in sweet sweet young highschool ass of the female type i'm all fr it lol  :D lol

I'm sure most of you old men would do the same... i'm young so I can get away with it easier

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

http://www.drivemycarrentals.com.au/carlisting_details.asp?listingid=3888

$1000 for a 2003 360 for a week, ive seen plenty worse, but I wouldn't bring my spider out for anything less than $200 flag fall + $200/hour  + $2/km of driving that is required to get around from my garage and back to my garage. Cash and aslong as it's over in an hour, one passenger from home-function or should I go higher? where else can kids hire a fez?

Offline Brenton

• DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
PS: i'd drive my Fez or Mazza for these in Sydney, but i'd need a face and body picture of the person hiring me, as long as I get paid in sweet sweet young highschool ass of the female type i'm all fr it lol  :D lol

I'm sure most of you old men would do the same... i'm young so I can get away with it easier

I am married with a kid on the way so I will have to check the terms of that contract before agreeing to this :waah:

Cash and aslong as it's over in an hour,
And when was the last time anything you did lasted for more than an hour :D :D

Offline blingbling81

It's not a rental service, sounds more like he gets the clients and the car owners together and i assume they figure out the details or something???? Anyway the vibe I got from the idea is it's for formals and weddings (special occasions), where the owner is usually the driver anyway....

Not a bad idea, but it has just never taken off before on a large scale. 2nd half of the year is by far the best time to launch for so good timing as long as the name gets out there. I have seen a few of these websites surface and all have failed, good thing is they do not cost much to set up, so really I guess it is worth a try, you are better off advertising by viral ways, high school kids, 21st birthdays, weddings would by far be the target market.

And if you are wanting to structure this like the Super Car Club did, well you are destined to fail lool.
well like i said i dont know how its going to go but with ure help on this site and many others i hope i can do it im not in it for the money its pure satisfaction as i couldnt get the car i wanted for my wedding and its an occasian that you never forget (unless you get devorced haha) :)