Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

WTF?
Do they think you are going to measure someone to death :rolleyes:

The said weapon of choice of a businessman. :D  I could do more damage with the pen I was carrying.  Just silly.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
They got the measure of you didn't they B2, seriously though this sh1t is now at a new level, who needs guns and stuff these pricks will try any and everything, the airport security is just the start. I remember visiting Euro Disney a few years back, coming up off the train into the park we were greated by armed soldiers with auto weapons, scary sh1t.

In some way the French only have themselves to blame by allowing the Muslim population to reach over 11%. It's only going to get worse with the low birth rates of non-Muslims and the open EU borders policy.

Offline Alpinem3e92

In some way the French only have themselves to blame by allowing the Muslim population to reach over 11%. It's only going to get worse with the low birth rates of non-Muslims and the open EU borders policy.

I'm leaving that alone

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
The said weapon of choice of a businessman. :D  I could do more damage with the pen I was carrying.  Just silly.

You are right about the pen. Guess what I carry as a weapon when I leave work late at night in the bad lands and walk to my car? 
A very sharp pen to bury in the throat of any scumbag who tries it on  :mischief:

Offline hummel

I hear you! Every time I goto China I pack a few in my luggage for the staff because doesn't matter how many times I take them they prefer to measure things with a piece of string stuck to a tin can!

Offline Fil-Ski

I'm leaving that alone
Any particular reason or am I right?
Let me leave you with this wonderful artical. If you don't want to read it - 70% of France's prison population is Muslim.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Now please may I have your attention.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxNrizGdhtY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxNrizGdhtY</a>

Offline Fil-Ski

Interesting info about the Qatar load factors for Adelaide. I guess if you are flying and have a choice between Emirates and Qatar and donít need F Qatar is your best bet at this stage.

There was an improvement in June, however, with the BITRE figures showing Qatar flew 3,034 passengers to Adelaide for an average load factor of 35.7 per cent, while there were 6,045 passengers on the outbound Adelaide-Doha flight, which translated into an average load factor of 71.2 per cent.

Emitatesí services to Australia had an average load factor of 63.8 per cent in June, while it was 76 per cent for the Qantas alliance partnerís outbound flights from this country, the BITRE figures showed. This compared with 70.8 per cent inbound and 80.4 per cent outbound in June 2015.

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
The last time i flew with Qatar, they hand squeezed the oranges in front of me for my pre flight drink. Plus they had a. Limo waiting on the tarmac so i didn't get hot walking across the tarmac to the terminal. Not what i'm use to.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Plus they had a. Limo waiting on the tarmac so i didn't get hot walking across the tarmac to the terminal. Not what i'm use to.
That wasn't a limo, it was a Police car.